Baytown Lee (21) @ Crosby (41) - FINAL

jdawg03

41 minutes ago, panamamyers said:

Game over.

Crosby wins by 20. If they played 10 times this is about what I would expect the average score to be. Crosby is about 20 points better than Lee. Lee needed to play perfect and the missed 4th and 1 conversion in the 2nd and the roughing the punter in the 4th quarter were back breakers.

Good game Ganders.

Lol, but Myles dropping the ball on a wide open screen for a turnover and then scoring on 4th and 11 or Wright muffing a punt and them scoring off T/O wasn’t what kept them in it? GTHOH dude. Lee was lucky to keep it within 20. This is a 55-14 game 8/10 nights. I’m sitting here talking to players as they leave the locker room. Every single one knows it was a sub-par team performance tonight

14 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Lol, but Myles dropping the ball on a wide open screen for a turnover and then scoring on 4th and 11 or Wright muffing a punt and them scoring off T/O wasn’t what kept them in it? GTHOH dude. Lee was lucky to keep it within 20. This is a 55-14 game 8/10 nights. I’m sitting here talking to players as they leave the locker room. Every single one knows it was a sub-par team performance tonight

Sorry but these teams were fairly evenly matched. Lee threw an INT that turned the momentum as well and got an easy TD for Crosby. Failed fourth and one. Rouging the punter to give Crosby the ball again when down two scores in the fourth.  Vrosby punt rolling down to the 1 from what was about a 30 yard punt turning into a 55 yard punt.

Lots of opportunities missed both ways.

Crosby is obviously bigger and faster and looks like a formidable 5A team while Lee looks like  a 3A team. Lee's coaching and execution keeps them in it though.

36 minutes ago, panamamyers said:

Sorry but these teams were fairly evenly matched. Lee threw an INT that turned the momentum as well and got an easy TD for Crosby. Failed fourth and one. Rouging the punter to give Crosby the ball again when down two scores in the fourth.  Vrosby punt rolling down to the 1 from what was about a 30 yard punt turning into a 55 yard punt.

Crosby is obviously bigger and faster and looks like a formidable 5A team while Lee looks like  a 3A team. Lee's coaching and execution keeps them in it though.

Lol, “failed 4th and 1”. I’m sure if we wouldn’t have been able to defend it they would’ve converted. “Evenly matched”. So you’re saying you would pick Lee to beat FB Marshall? Like I said to the Longview guy, every game Crosby plays you come up with a “definitive”. It’s getting old. You already said idiotic stuff like CE King is the next North Shore, now you’re talking about Lee being evenly matched when they got beat by 3 tds with crucial Crosby T/Os. The only thing we know for sure is that anything that you say about Crosby is bs. 

39 minutes ago, panamamyers said:

A formidable 5A team and one that looks like a 3A team are fairly evenly matched! I’m trying to understand, I really am.

1 hour ago, CougarCal said:

A formidable 5A team and one that looks like a 3A team are fairly evenly matched! I’m trying to understand, I really am.

We’ve kicked everybody’s ass he cheers for. He’s just reaching for straws at this point. Noticed he was quick to jump on here after the King game but didn’t see squat from him after the FB Marshall game? Crosby wins by “only 20” and he’s showed up all of a sudden again. @panamamyers  can’t tell you what the Crosby vs BH score will be but he’ll be on here during and after the game trying to convince everybody that he had it figured out long before kickoff. Dude is worse than @Separation Scientist

29 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

That confused me as well. 

I think @panamamyers really knows his stuff. He post stuff only real THSF guys would post. What his obsession is with Crosby results is a head scratcher to me though? I can tell from his posts he’s a semi-Baytown guy but sometimes he goes off the deep end concerning Crosby for whatever reason? 

2 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I think @panamamyers really knows his stuff. He post stuff only real THSF guys would post. What his obsession is with Crosby results is a head scratcher to me though? I can tell from his posts he’s a semi-Baytown guy but sometimes he goes off the deep end concerning Crosby for whatever reason? 

Reminds me of someone else sometimes a little East of the Dirty Bay next county over. 😂

6 hours ago, Justafan72 said:

Too many missed tackles by Crosby.If you let Duncan run loose he will hurt anybody's defense.Multiple times Crosby had him corralled for big losses only for him to get loose and make a play.Too many silly mistakes or this game should have been out of reach a lot Sooner.Fontenot takes over in the 3rd and 4th quarter.

Nobody wants to tackle Levi Fontenot in the 3rd and 4th qtr. My man gets off on punishing DB’s! Lol

On another note CHS definitely looked flat and unfocused maybe even tired. Cannot play like that next week or they might get blown out. Last wk they were flying around the ball this week not so much.  I do believe Prieto is keeping the play calling bland on purpose. Noticed the Hudl highlights are locked for the team this yr.  Coogs need a good week of practice and some refocus team wide. Some of these cats IMO are doing way too much celebrating for a team  that was already beaten soundly this yr and has hopes of getting to the big dance and winning.