Santa fe at vidor sept 2

lcm93

3 hours ago, VPATH said:

No it doesn't.   Not even close.

2 hours ago, piratevillain said:

nothing close to what that 2016 team had. not even last year's backfield compared to it! 

1 minute ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

We have not been unable to produce a good backfield since then. I know some will disagree but I stand by that statement

That backfield was legit. Best backfield I ever seen Vidor have. 

Have to adapt to your talent. Coach Neumann was stubborn as hell but he did it later on in his career at Ned. So Vidor has absolutely no one who can throw the ball vertically? Yall don't have at least 5 kids in the program who can be a possession WR at least? Hmmmmm..... 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Have to adapt to your talent. Coach Neumann was stubborn as hell but he did it later on in his career at Ned. So Vidor has absolutely no one who can throw the ball vertically? Yall don't have at least 5 kids in the program who can be a possession WR at least? Hmmmmm..... 

A lot of our rbs would be good slot receivers. i honestly think Vidors coach doesnt want to install a new system this late in his career. It would be too much work , its a sit it and forget it type of thing. Complacency !

13 hours ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

A lot of our rbs would be good slot receivers. i honestly think Vidors coach doesnt want to install a new system this late in his career. It would be too much work , its a sit it and forget it type of thing. Complacency !

I believe you are correct it's easy and has had success in the past so if it don't work now it's gotta be the kids not the coaches is the mindset I get coming out of the program, I will be in the stands tonight we will see what if any changes was made from last week

19 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

bryce dubose that plays free safety would make a great WR.