Cougar Callout!

CoogTalk

Dont Worry Bout All Their Predictions..........Come Gametime Friday Night Lets Let The Truth Be Told!!!!!!!!!!!! You Know What It Is At Cougar Stadium..... We're 5-0 At Home..........Nothing To Worry About Its The Coogs Backyard Ma Man.

Has Crosby beaten Dayton in your lifetime?

I don't know yall I want Dayton to win cause there from around my area, but I'll give you 3 reasons Crosby might win

1. There playing at there own backyard

2. There riding high off there district championship and have lots of confidence

3. There Coach is Kevin Flanigan

There stadium doesn't seat that much and the Broncos are used to the turf

2. There riding high off there district championship and have lots of confidence

Dayton has won their last six games agains much better teams by a combined score of 240 to 20.

I take Jerry Stewart ANY DAY over Flanigan

Dayton wins this one BIG!

Just ask PN-G, Nederland, or Central how tough it is to score on the Bronco defense.

Then just ask PN-G or Nederland how easy it is to cover all three Bronco receivers with Greg Charles now coming into his own.

Dayton has won their last six games agains much better teams by a combined score of 240 to 20.

Just ask PN-G, Nederland, or Central how tough it is to score on the Bronco defense.

Then just ask PN-G or Nederland how easy it is to cover all three Bronco receivers with Greg Charles now coming into his own.

Ok Alright, you gotta point there, but Kevin Flanigan is known for pulling upsets. Well just see Friday

why don't you ask PN-G how hard it is too score on thhe cougar defense, those points you see in games all come in fourth quater retardedness when our guys are bored with the other team (winning by 35)

Only reason the cougs haven't put up 70 in a couple of games is because Flanagan doesn't disrespect people like that.

so this 240-40 stuff, lets just say the only thing that matters is a win... Flanagan if you watch this site or any other coaches stick it too em

I wish png was playing the scary coogs...  i think png is a very different team now than they were in weeks 1and 2... as,for as dayton goes, Dayton has a different level of talent than the coogs...  Daytons wins big...  But... anything can happen on any given Friday night, especially in a rivalry game.

I think this will be a massacre Crosby wont be able to stop Dayton and there defensive front will be punished by daytons o-line all night and they will be introduced to Aj Dugat

my prediction

Dayton 45

Crosby 0

You'll Get to meet Kedy and Big mike, and the D-line that sacked Pn-g's Qb three times. and made him scramble all game long.

Guest gladiator2

Just ask the PNG defense??? Crosby played PNG when PNG was trying to run the spread offense, not too good. PNG started running the football late in the 4th quarter and almost came back and won the game. I truly believe that PNG would beat Crosby by at least 2TDS now, so I know that Crosby will win by at least 3TDS or more. Crosby fans, just face it you are in for a long night because ya'll do not have that good of a team. I believe that ya'lls whole district is pretty weak. A lot of people are predicting Dayton to go to State and I am one of those people. They will have to have a complete meltdown. They have a very fast, hard-hitting defense, a great offense, and tremendous special teams play. They are the TOTAL PACKAGE!!!!!! PNG FAN!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder