Predictions For District 10-4A-1

Hagar

2 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I suppose you're talking about when he picked up trash yards against the 2's & 3's once the game was all but over? Cuz it didn't happen against the 1st Team D.

Because he wasn't in the game.....

The starting QB didn't run the ball at all and all Lumberton had to do was key on Morris as our passing game wasn't there.

Lets not rehash this game again. Y'all won and we looked bad. The end

Good luck against Palestine. Hope you take it to them.

15 minutes ago, Dat Brook said:

Wouldn't have changed the outcome of the game but we were missing three starting linemen.....

8 minutes ago, Dat Brook said:

Because he wasn't in the game.....

The starting QB didn't run the ball at all and all Lumberton had to do was key on Morris as our passing game wasn't there.

Lets not rehash this game again. Y'all won and we looked bad. The end

Good luck against Palestine. Hope you take it to them.

I was not rehashing the game, I was simply replying to an incorrect post; you actually tried to bring up the past with your statement above in bold. Good luck to the Bears as well.

16 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I suppose you're talking about when he picked up trash yards against the 2's & 3's once the game was all but over? Cuz it didn't happen against the 1st Team D.

Lol you like to stir it up. I dont think he got that many carries. Im not going back to watch the game. He just looks like the better runner out of the two quarter backs 

8 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Lol you like to stir it up. I dont think he got that many carries. Im not going back to watch the game. He just looks like the better runner out of the two quarter backs 

Stir things up? Moi??? Wherever did you get that notion. Lol.

He didn't get that many carries for several reasons:

1. No 7 is a beast. Give him the ball. Well, he got shut down with only 9 yards in the 1st half, I believe.

2. Now you're playing catch-up and have to go to the air.

3. Possibly the most important reason he didn't get that many carries is cuz he ain't HIM. Good kid, good athlete, just not HIM.

Once again, Good Luck Bears!

29 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I was not rehashing the game, I was simply replying to an incorrect post; you actually tried to bring up the past with your statement above in bold. Good luck to the Bears as well.

Yes you are... don't be deceitful.

Both statement were true. We had linemen out that game AND he wasn't in the game in the beginning. Wouldn't have a made a difference.  

47 minutes ago, Dat Brook said:

24 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

1. No 7 is a beast. Give him the ball. Well, he got shut down with only 9 yards in the 1st half, I believe.

Thank you for making my point.

Since this is a Predictions thread... how will Lumberton replace 30+ seniors while moving up to 5A?

7 minutes ago, Dat Brook said:

Yes you are... don't be deceitful.

Both statement were true. We had linemen out that game AND he wasn't in the game in the beginning. Wouldn't have a made a difference.  

Thank you for making my point.

Since this is a Predictions thread... how will Lumberton replace 30+ seniors while moving up to 5A?

You're a silly man. I'm not being deceitful. I'm using points from a game I'm very familiar with to refute (very well, I might add) some lacking assertions made by another.

Btw, this a predictions thread for this season I'm assuming. We will cross the next bridge when we get to it...

Again, Good luck Bears!

25 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Btw, Chapel Hill vs Livingston comes on TexanLive tomorrow at 7.  Raider fans may see them in third round, so you may want to scout them.

Naw, not yet. Tomorrow Palestine. Friday Lindale vs Vidor in Bryan.  Saturday morning College Gameday n Austin. Saturday night TCU vs Texas. Sunday come home. Watch Stafford film. Texan live replay and Hudl.

57 minutes ago, Raider24 said:

Naw, not yet. Tomorrow Palestine. Friday Lindale vs Vidor in Bryan.  Saturday morning College Gameday n Austin. Saturday night TCU vs Texas. Sunday come home. Watch Stafford film. Texan live replay and Hudl.

Pull the Raiders & Pirates through.

18 minutes ago, raideroldtimer said:

Actually, I'm thinking that NFHS has something to do with Texanlive, like maybe the main company or something. NFHS usually gets the playoff games instead of Texan.

Incorrect. They are one in the same mostly. Texan Live is basically a subsidiary of NFHS. Both have playoff broadcast rights.

Texan Live covers our area and most likely will do the games in our coverage area. Doesn't mean NFHS won't do it but it's likely to be covered by TL.

Several NFHS games are done with just a fixed stadium camera with no commentary. It's schools who have the Hudl cameras at stadiums, gyms and NFHS uses those and most times have no sound.

Like I stated, I have seen games listed on the NFHS site before and those games don't get broadcast.

As for our coverage area, I mainly go with the Texan Live schedule.

Payne will be Landry 2.0.  I don’t care what happened in Lumberton.  Lumberton won and that’s it.  They shut LCM down.  Kudos.  Next year it’s back to mediocrity.  Save this if you want and come back at me next year, that’s just what I believe.  LCM is dominant from 9th on up this year.  The future is bright. Heck, Mauriceville Middle School has a solid group coming the next two years.

18 minutes ago, LCMBearnatic said:

Payne will be Landry 2.0.  I don’t care what happened in Lumberton.  Lumberton won and that’s it.  They shut LCM down.  Kudos.  Next year it’s back to mediocrity.  Save this if you want and come back at me next year, that’s just what I believe.  LCM is dominant from 9th on up this year.  The future is bright. Heck, Mauriceville Middle School has a solid group coming the next two years.

They shoulda played some of those middle school all-stars on Varsity this year.