Members Of Colbert's 'Late Show' Charged With Unlawful Entry In U.S. Capitol!

Reagan

54 minutes ago, baddog said:

They only mow down unarmed women. 

Off topic, but how many unarmed blacks get mowed down for not obeying commands? Until all LE is held accountable for these actions you won't get no remorse from me!

Every time a black is shot and killed for not listening the same ones go to everytime is " should've obeyed commands" or don't resist etc... same here

And don't give me she wasn't warned

This is the hidden content, please

C’mon guys, y’all know better.  The demonstrators at the 1/6 march were handled as would’ve happened in Russia under Stalin.  Colbert’s Merry Band of Half-Wit Loons will be treated similar to how Hitler treated the Brown-Shirts on “the night of the long knives” - Great job guys.

When someone figures out how our Government can use the DOJ to push the Far Left agenda with impunity, please let me know.  Imagine, if possible, the reaction of the MSM if the Right did this.  Holy Moly, the screaming, headlines and outrageous indignation.  Wailing & gnashing of teeth.

54 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Off topic, but how many unarmed blacks get mowed down for not obeying commands? Until all LE is held accountable for these actions you won't get no remorse from me!

Every time a black is shot and killed for not listening the same ones go to everytime is " should've obeyed commands" or don't resist etc... same here

And don't give me she wasn't warned

This is the hidden content, please

So…. There’s that word again….I have been pulled over by cops multiple times. Once for suspicion of robbing Layton’s grocery in Lumberton. Of course we didn’t rob the store, Ricks simply didn’t recognize my car as a “local”. The only reason he didn’t gun me down was because I was white…..yeah right! We didn’t have a clue why he was pulling us over. Went through kangaroo court and charges were eventually dropped, simply because I am white. I feel stupider for having said that twice. 
You are a lost cause and may it consume you. You don’t even realize more whites guys are shot by cops than blacks. 
Now, stay on topic or start your own “Woe is me” thread. 

2 hours ago, baddog said:

So…. There’s that word again….I have been pulled over by cops multiple times. Once for suspicion of robbing Layton’s grocery in Lumberton. Of course we didn’t rob the store, Ricks simply didn’t recognize my car as a “local”. The only reason he didn’t gun me down was because I was white…..yeah right! We didn’t have a clue why he was pulling us over. Went through kangaroo court and charges were eventually dropped, simply because I am white. I feel stupider for having said that twice. 
You are a lost cause and may it consume you. You don’t even realize more whites guys are shot by cops than blacks. 
Now, stay on topic or start your own “Woe is me” thread. 

👍🏽