Freshman RB Don Johnson already has 15 POWER 5 offers

1 hour ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

you talking bout the Leo Mills that played college ball at Arizona?

who unfortunately passed away at the age of  only 40 years old.

Exactly him. I always look on YouTube to see if someone has uploaded some highlights of him in high school. I saw him play against Sterling on the freshman team first game of the year and later that year he was up on varsity playing on a team that eventually went to the state semifinals.

He seemed like a cross between Tony Dorsett and Lawrence Taylor. He must have had 8 sacks and 250 yards rushing the game I saw him. It was against other freshmen, but man he was good. Future NFL player David Givens was evidently on the same team in Humble I later found out and I didn't even notice him. That's how much better Mills was than everyone else.

Sorry to detail the thread.

Johnson is solid but the top running back in the 2025 class will probably be this kid who already holds 25 P5 offers after his freshman year. Davison is most likely going to get the nod over some of the other backs because of the level of competition he plays at Mater Dei, not to mention their history of producing high level college players.  

This is the hidden content, please

20 hours ago, panamamyers said:

Exactly him. I always look on YouTube to see if someone has uploaded some highlights of him in high school. I saw him play against Sterling on the freshman team first game of the year and later that year he was up on varsity playing on a team that eventually went to the state semifinals.

He seemed like a cross between Tony Dorsett and Lawrence Taylor. He must have had 8 sacks and 250 yards rushing the game I saw him. It was against other freshmen, but man he was good. Future NFL player David Givens was evidently on the same team in Humble I later found out and I didn't even notice him. That's how much better Mills was than everyone else.

Sorry to detail the thread.

They had more NFL players than Givens. I think one year it was Mills, Givens, David Boston and Sammy Davis.