Gigantic Wealth Transfer Incoming (Yeah, Another One..)

7 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Again, the kindergartener calling his teacher dumb. Will it ever cease to be hilarious?

You "bothered" because you are arrogant. It's hilarious because you are not all that bright.

What’s hilarious is you still wondering why your wife left you 😵💫

32 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

What’s hilarious is you still wondering why your wife left you 😵💫

You just can't help yourself. Your kindergarten classmates are laughing at you.

Why bother? Because sometimes it's fun exposing someone's true colors. Arrogance coupled with ignorance is just a hilarious combination. Keep the childish quips coming. Also, add some more emojis to help clarify what you can't articulate through your own words...you know, create your own little picture book. That should raise your posts up to at least third grade level.

16 hours ago, Englebert said:

You just can't help yourself. Your kindergarten classmates are laughing at you.

Why bother? Because sometimes it's fun exposing someone's true colors. Arrogance coupled with ignorance is just a hilarious combination. Keep the childish quips coming. Also, add some more emojis to help clarify what you can't articulate through your own words...you know, create your own little picture book. That should raise your posts up to at least third grade level.

Get back to the culture war topics like a sheep that you are , dengleberryt

You clearly have nothing of value to add on these issues that require a higher level of thinking. All you do is circlejerk with these other old geezers just as main stream media wants you too 

31 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

You clearly have nothing of value to add on these issues that require a higher level of thinking. All you do is circlejerk with these other old geezers just as main stream media wants you too 

Get back to solving the wealth transfer problem and quit wasting your valuable time with us.

28 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Get back to solving the wealth transfer problem and quit wasting your valuable time with us.

Thanks. I’ll do my part but no guarantees. I’m focused mostly on positioning myself to capitalize on the upcoming wealth transfer 

Anyways - you kooks are good to go back to arguing about abortion, BLM, libs bad, and the stolen election.. you know, the same tired brain rot topics you’ve been talking about for literal years now

58 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Thanks. I’ll do my part but no guarantees. I’m focused mostly on positioning myself to capitalize on the upcoming wealth transfer 

Anyways - you kooks are good to go back to arguing about abortion, BLM, libs bad, and the stolen election.. you know, the same tired brain rot topics you’ve been talking about for literal years now

We exist just for you Jussie. 
Golly Jeez Shucks Jussie why you want to talk to us like that. Lol

18 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Oh, so you aren't worried about doing anything about it, only how you can make money from it.

You're trying to become the rich get richer 1% you are always complaining about....nice!

1 hour ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Can you point out my posts that resemble your accusations? No. That makes you a liar. Trump calls you a liar. This whole board calls you a liar. (That was fun.)

You do bring a special brand of comedy. It's funny how you get riled up and lash out when someone calls you out on your own words. You predictably start engaging in old worn out stereotypes that leaves elementary kids begging you for new material. You better clean it up though or you will be thrown off again. It's typical of someone like you (you know, intellectually deficient) to rely of smut for retorts because, well, that is all you can muster. Be careful though, we don't want you in timeout...and miss your charming posts.

52 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Oh, so you aren't worried about doing anything about it, only how you can make money from it.

You're trying to become the rich get richer 1% you are always complaining about....nice!

Yup, I’ve hit my compassion limit from visiting this website too much 

1 minute ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Yup, I’ve hit my compassion limit from visiting this website too much

You do bring that special entertainment value. You sound like Biden...talking down to people that are clearly superior to you. That does brings value to this board...although it is a purely comedic entertainment value. But value none the less. You keep those childish, "fits of anger" stereotypes coming, and we will keep laughing at our "special little buddy".

20 minutes ago, Englebert said:

You do bring that special entertainment value. You sound like Biden...talking down to people that are clearly superior to you. That does brings value to this board...although it is a purely comedic entertainment value. But value none the less. You keep those childish, "fits of anger" stereotypes coming, and we will keep laughing at our "special little buddy".

Special little buddy…. Lmao 

52 minutes ago, Englebert said:

… and you still wonder why your wife left you 🤦‍♂️ 

17 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

… and you still wonder why your wife left you 🤦‍♂️ 

Can you get some new material or is this all you got? I'm betting on the latter.

What was the topic again? Are you proud that you ruined what could have been a very insightful discu....I almost got that out. I know, you would rather have a discussion about you and your manly inadequacies. What will be the next embarrassing post you deliver? Will it contain some morsel of insightful wisdom based on the topic or just your typical boresome blather. The drama is building. Let's anxiously wait and see. Come on little buddie...don't let us down.