Texas to Use Charter Buses to Drop Illegal Immigrants in Washington DC

bullets13

I think there should be a better system in place that would lead to an easier path to citizenship, but also an easier path to expelling those who have nothing to offer our country.  That being said, Biden's politics on the matters of immigration and border control are awful, and  his complete disregard for the damage it's causing texas is inexcusable.  I would actually love to see how Biden handles it with several hundred thousand people are dropped off at the capital for them to deal with.  Supposedly 900 charter busses will be used.  

8 hours ago, bullets13 said:

I think there should be a better system in place that would lead to an easier path to citizenship, but also an easier path to expelling those who have nothing to offer our country.  That being said, Biden's politics on the matters of immigration and border control are awful, and  his complete disregard for the damage it's causing texas is inexcusable.  I would actually love to see how Biden handles it with several hundred thousand people are dropped off at the capital for them to deal with.  Supposedly 900 charter busses will be used.  

Biden doesn’t have clue of what’s going.

he s a puppet and all they need is his signature 

but if he was in his right mind he would still make the same stupid decisions

2 minutes ago, baddog said:

Not a publicity stunt after all. 

Dad gum sure wasn’t, and I’m as excited as a kid at Christmas.  

Said on the News they drove straight through - 23 hours.  Just hope there’s another right behind this one.  

A little off topic, but if there’s a Law that makes these folks illegals (and I’m 99% sure there is), and Biden is breaking the Law by letting them in, shouldn’t that be an impeachable offense?  If the Repubs take the House & Senate (and I’m 99% sure they will) I expect to see them impeach the senile old fool.  Make it happen!

17 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Said on the News they drove straight through - 23 hours.  Just hope there’s another right behind this one.  

A little off topic, but if there’s a Law that makes these folks illegals (and I’m 99% sure there is), and Biden is breaking the Law by letting them in, shouldn’t that be an impeachable offense?  If the Repubs take the House & Senate (and I’m 99% sure they will) I expect to see them impeach the senile old fool.  Make it happen!

Whose footing the fuel bill

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Should make it a caravan…. One right after the other. 

17 minutes ago, Ty Cobb said:

The taxpayers are.  Normally I'm upset about my taxes paying for illegals, but I will make an exception for this.  Get these illegal aliens away from TEXAS!!!

Oh I agree just don’t care to pay for something when it shouldn’t be happening in the 1st place.

just don’t let them in.  It’s real simple

23 oh heck no.  Fill that vehicle up….down the aisle….in the storage compartments. More bang for the buck

we know more than 23 is crossing at a time

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

Watching the News.  Just saw the first (to my knowledge) bus from Texas unloading illegals in DC.  Was only 23 but it’s a start.  
Ho-Rah Abbott.  

This is the hidden content, please

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Not a publicity stunt after all. 

For it not to be a publicity stunt in my opinion…..there should be a constant flow of loading, hauling and  drop offs.

with as many that are coming across there should be a waiting line from dc to Texas in the highway to drop them off.

if abbot wants to make a statement then make it and stop twinkle toeing it