Hunter’s Laptop from Hell is Authentic

Unwoke

Booom!!

Biggest story in America is how the corp. media conspired with the Bidens to tell you that Hunter’s laptop was Russian disinfo then were forced to correct themselves. Joe Biden benefits more than anyone from Hunter’s payola and the MSM is complicit in the criminal conspiracy.

They impeached Trump to cover up what Hunter was doing in Ukraine. They were all in on it. You’re being played.

The FBI will never investigate Hunter’s laptop, because Christopher Wray is one the most corrupt figures in USA history.

MSM still keeping this hush hush.  Time for the Republicans, when they regain the House and the Senate, to impeach this po💩.  Then they can get Kamala, because she has no clue what she is doing.  Black women across America should hang their heads in disgust every time she opens her mouth.  She is a fine example for the first woman VP.🙄

21 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

MSM still keeping this hush hush.  Time for the Republicans, when they regain the House and the Senate, to impeach this po💩.  Then they can get Kamala, because she has no clue what she is doing.  Black women across America should hang their heads in disgust every time she opens her mouth.  She is a fine example for the first woman VP.🙄

Why should black women hang their heads over Kamala Harris?

My daughters definately shouldn't hang their heads over someone else

1 minute ago, new tobie said:

Why should black women hang their heads over Kamala Harris?

My daughters definately shouldn't hang their heads over someone else

She is a disgrace.  Have you listened to some of her answers to some pretty important questions?  It hurts listening to it. She has no clue.  And then you go to Poland, for reasons unknown, and you laugh about some of what is happening to the Ukrainians.  Along with biden, neither one of them has a clue.  

1 minute ago, BS Wildcats said:

She is a disgrace.  Have you listened to some of her answers to some pretty important questions?  It hurts listening to it. She has no clue.  And then you go to Poland, for reasons unknown, and you laugh about some of what is happening to the Ukrainians.  Along with biden, neither one of them has a clue.  

I don't care for the current political climate whether it's democratic or republican. And don't understand why we can't find a president under the age of 75

3 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

I also believe that john Mcain lost the presidential election becasue of Sarah

2 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I don't care for the current political climate whether it's democratic or republican. And don't understand why we can't find a president under the age of 75

I can’t disagree with this either.  biden could have found someone more qualified as VP, instead of the first black woman angle.  As I said, that is a failed experiment!

7 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Trump was impeached for attempting to expose the Biden family’s Ukrainian corruption, which the Hunter Biden laptop reveals was a legitimate matter deserving a criminal inquiry.

And the sad thing is nothing will happen to the corrupt biden family.  The Republicans do not have the backbone to go after them in the same way the Dims did Trump.

11 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Trump was impeached for attempting to expose the Biden family’s Ukrainian corruption, which the Hunter Biden laptop reveals was a legitimate matter deserving a criminal inquiry.

Had that investigation into Burisma continued, it would have exposed more than just the Biden clan. 

'Big guy' (Joebama) reemerges in Hunter Biden grand jury!   A grand jury witness was asked to identify the infamous "big guy" mentioned in discussions regarding a Chinese business deal involving the president's son Hunter Biden, according to a new report.  With the grand jury starts asking this question, folks, it's getting serious!

This is the hidden content, please

• 2 weeks later...