Big Tech Censorship Of Truth, Even If It’s Music

Unwoke

This young man is the largest independent rapper in the industry. He refuses to sign with a record label so he can speak truth about social issues thru his music. Big tech has been trying for years to suppress his music but he keeps getting more and more followers. Lol

By the way here’s his new song they’re trying to suppress called “ New World Order “ Imagine that. Lol

Dang, talk about hitting the nail on the head.  Those 2 dudes spoke the truth.  A truth that the liberal/DEMONcrat "World" doesn't want to hear right now.  Not exactly the image that I agree with but they send a very REAL message.  Would love to see them on the main stream media(FOX news).

2 hours ago, Ty Cobb said:

Dang, talk about hitting the nail on the head.  Those 2 dudes spoke the truth.  A truth that the liberal/DEMONcrat "World" doesn't want to hear right now.  Not exactly the image that I agree with but they send a very REAL message.  Would love to see them on the main stream media(FOX news).

I want to see them on the view or what ever show joy Reid is on😁

3 hours ago, Ty Cobb said:

We’ll …. I am not much on rap either but the lyrics of his songs are right on target. Him and his wife write, produce, and market all of his music. Biggest independent rapper in the world. People are so hungry for truth right now. The kid gots Skillz. 😎