Bridge City 65 Vidor 63/FINAL

V inbounding under their own basket pass knocked oob off BC 

V inbound driving layup it’s in and the foul same kid to the line from earlier shooting for the lead missed it

BC driving layup is good takes a 2 point lead with 10 seconds left

V bringing it up in a hurry loose ball grabbed by V open 3 nice look no good at the buzzer

BC wins in overtime

65-63 final

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Bridge City 65 Vidor 63/FINAL
On 1/25/2022 at 9:13 PM, Boneyard Boys said:

V inbounding under their own basket pass knocked oob off BC 

V inbound driving layup it’s in and the foul same kid to the line from earlier shooting for the lead missed it

BC driving layup is good takes a 2 point lead with 10 seconds left

V bringing it up in a hurry loose ball grabbed by V open 3 nice look no good at the buzzer

BC wins in overtime

65-63 final

You got your money’s worth BB, and probably indigestion from the candy and soda.  😂🤣😂

6 hours ago, Hagar said:

You got your money’s worth BB, and probably indigestion from the candy and soda.  😂🤣😂

Yea it was a good one, I somehow pick the overtime games to attend. Funny thing is I always move to a seat right near the exit at the end of regulation so I can scoot out of there right when the game ends. Then I end up sitting there watching the whole thing through overtime. This one looked like Vidor was going to run away with it in the first half, then BC made their stand, forced the OT and stole the game at the end.

On 1/27/2022 at 4:07 PM, Boneyard Boys said:

Yea it was a good one, I somehow pick the overtime games to attend. Funny thing is I always move to a seat right near the exit at the end of regulation so I can scoot out of there right when the game ends. Then I end up sitting there watching the whole thing through overtime. This one looked like Vidor was going to run away with it in the first half, then BC made their stand, forced the OT and stole the game at the end.

My son is on the BC team and that was indeed a great game. The Vidor kids had better size, better skilled players at some positions and also the referee calls seemed to go their way a lot.. Very surprised they didn't pull it out. I think BC had more heart that game honestly and some clutch plays. That may be our only win for district but it was a good game. My son ended up with 20 pts for BC and most of that came in 2nd half. Some big 3 pointers and press steals/layups. Great team effort by a lot of thos kids both ways. The one big from Vidor (Long hair) didnt miss except the last shot. it was fun to watch.