New DOJ/FBI Unit for Domestic Terrorism

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

On the surface this sounds good, but is there more to this than meets the eye?  Is this Unit designed to intimidate parents who are at odds with their local School Boards?  Based on Biden’s speech yesterday, I’m inclined to think this Unit is designed to monitor anyone who doesn’t agree with the Biden Administration.  For a little history refresher, the Nazis referred to their Unit as The Gestapo, and the USSR called their goons the KGB.  This should concern all Americans.  Yesterday Biden referred to a bipartisan group in the Senate as Terrorist.  This guy, and his handlers, are unhinged.  I’m very concerned, as everyone should be.

38 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

I think the whole concept is pretty scary. 

I’m glad to hear that tvc.  With all that’s going on, sometimes I wonder if it’s just me.  I’m certainly concerned (scared) of what’s going on.  It’s getting way out of hand.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

This is the hidden content, please

On the surface this sounds good, but is there more to this than meets the eye?  Is this Unit designed to intimidate parents who are at odds with their local School Boards?  Based on Biden’s speech yesterday, I’m inclined to think this Unit is designed to monitor anyone who doesn’t agree with the Biden Administration.  For a little history refresher, the Nazis referred to their Unit as The Gestapo, and the USSR called their goons the KGB.  This should concern all Americans.  Yesterday Biden referred to a bipartisan group in the Senate as Terrorist.  This guy, and his handlers, are unhinged.  I’m very concerned, as everyone should be.

You know 81 million individuals voted for this tyrannical regime. 12 million more than Obama. The most in American History! It was all legit. 😂😂😂

But on a serious note, it’s all gonna come to a head at some point an it want be pretty.

2 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

You know 81 million individuals voted for this tyrannical regime. 12 million more than Obama. The most in American History! It was all legit. 😂😂😂

But on a serious note, it’s all gonna come to a head at some point an it want be pretty.

The kind of thing you hate to see, but you’re probably right.  I think of the line from the movie Next of Kin, “You ain’t seen bad yet, but it’s coming”.