Little Cypress-Mauriceville 24 El Campo 21/Final

AggiesAreWe

1 minute ago, Boneyard Boys said:

El Campo dominated a weak district but they did beat Lindale so 🤷‍♂️ maybe they’re just having a bad day. I figured they would split #4 out wide and throw him some deep jump balls. I’m surprised by LCM though, they are playing great and looking like the far superior football team.

Playing Better every weak 

El Campo offense gave me Les Miles flashbacks, half back toss all night.😂

Congrats Bears!! Y'all played great in every phase of the game tonight, and playing great football at the right time. Keep putting the state on notice and let them know 10-4A was a dawg eat dawg district and go eat another one of those dogs out of Kilgore or Chapel Hill! 

It sucks that I decided not to go tonight, but my mental health has been horrible since I lost my mom on the 12th, maybe next week tho! 👀

• bullets13 changed the title to Little Cypress-Mauriceville 24 El Campo 21/Final
4 minutes ago, piratevillain said:

El Campo offense gave me Les Miles flashbacks, half back toss all night.😂

Congrats Bears!! Y'all played great in every phase of the game tonight, and playing great football at the right time. Keep putting the state on notice and let them know 10-4A was a dawg eat dawg district and go eat another one of those dogs out of Kilgore or Chapel Hill! 

It sucks that I decided not to go tonight, but my mental health has been horrible since I lost my mom on the 12th, maybe next week tho! 👀

Sorry to hear that. Maybe you can come next week. It’s gonna be another tough one 

12 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Sorry to hear that. Maybe you can come next week. It’s gonna be another tough one 

I'm 100% going next week and ride with Raider Girl.😂 

Thanks man I really do appreciate that about .my momma and sadly happened the day of Jordan's playoff game and we couldn't tell him til after the game, so he could focused on the game and not on his grandma.