Lumberton at Vidor

SmashMouth

Out of pocket supporting the medical community yesterday.  Enjoyed catching up, reading these literary masterpieces.  I feel sorry for those that think Tolkien, Dickens, Christie or Huxley are the ones to be admired, while SETXSPORTS has a plethora of literary genius.  Only problem I had, with all the cuts & chops, I wasn’t sure if we were talking football or how to run a butcher shop.  One thing for sure, I hope neither team suffers any injuries.  Everyone will need all hands on deck against District 9.  Continue on gentlemen.  😄

10 minutes ago, GronkIfYourHorne said:

Phewww good thing for my Raiders, that wing t when ran right is unstoppable. I’ve always enjoyed watching a good smash mouth football game. Permian was always fun to watch back in the 80’s/90’s. 

I'm sure Vidor will have a few running plays designed to smash the raiders in the mouth

18 minutes ago, GronkIfYourHorne said:

I am a newbie as stated under my picture. Longtime follower first time poster.  But with a middle school football player and the Raiders buzzing this year, figured I would join in on the fun.  What Coach Rays has been able to accomplish his first year is outstanding.  

7th grade team looks to be pretty good. 

23 minutes ago, GronkIfYourHorne said:

I am a newbie as stated under my picture. Longtime follower first time poster.  But with a middle school football player and the Raiders buzzing this year, figured I would join in on the fun.  What Coach Rays has been able to accomplish his first year is outstanding.  

Welcome! 

Love the tweet by LHS Student Section 2021-2022 @LHSstusec

"Since the game this week is in Vidor we've decided to do a theme.  dress like the other team (white trash)!!  MAKE SURE YOU'RE DRESSED APPROPRIATE!" @coachJamesReyes says "we need everyone at vidor" be there or be square. see you there!!!"

Tweet has been deleted but not before screenshots!!

5 minutes ago, PirateNole984 said:

"Since the game this week is in Vidor we've decided to do a theme.  dress like the other team (white trash)!!  MAKE SURE YOU'RE DRESSED APPROPRIATE!" @coachJamesReyes says "we need everyone at vidor" be there or be square. see you there!!!"

You realize all student section Twitters are calling others out like that right? 

4 minutes ago, RaiderGirl2010 said:

I’m sorry it’s not student section accounts it’s the no chill accounts. Go look up the no chill Vidor Twitter. And by the way ours shouldn’t have put the white trash comment probably got told by staff to take it down

On it...been on it...nothing worth mentioning.  Unlike the LHS Student Section acct.

16 minutes ago, RaiderGirl2010 said:

I’m sorry it’s not student section accounts it’s the no chill accounts. Go look up the no chill Vidor Twitter. And by the way ours shouldn’t have put the white trash comment probably got told by staff to take it down

The white trash thing is kinda harsh. Maybe Lumberton can start a go fund me account for dentures where they can smile while playing football.  

1 hour ago, PirateNole984 said:

And yes I just read that the district was made aware of the post and it is being taken care of

32 minutes ago, hardcore said:

I think the L-Train will have there way with Vidor. Lumberton 42 Vidor 8 if the Raiders pull the starters. 

I'm not sure this is true HC. While Vidor has some good key offensive guys out and I'm guessing one or two of their defense, these boys are still going to bring it hard and try and get us off the field as quickly as possible. We are due for a win against them though, it's been a little while.