West Hardin vs. West Sabine Predictions!/BROADCAST HERE TONIGHT!!!!!

OP08

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is Ethan Tubbs out for sure? I was really impressed with that kid. I don't know the extent of his injury but I sure hope he can play against the Tigers. West Sabine isn't as good as they were last season and WH took it down to the wire with them last year in the playoffs. Good luck Oilers and represent the district well in the playoffs.

All I can Is GO GETEM BLUE.  Maybe we want have the same refs we had in Dai(slum)setta.  Well don't worry they'll be in Groveton but don't worry they want be able to help on that spankin groveton is gonna give Dai(slum)setta.Oh your right #40 and #45 has alot of HEART                                                                                                                                                                            GO OILERS

we are playing west sabine in kirby ville next thursday at 7:30

Cool deal, good luck to the Oilers. You guys can definitely win this game. Looks like a full week of HS playoffs for me. WH vs. WS in K-ville thursday night, follwed by HD vs. Groveton in Huntsville Friday night and then WO-S vs. Coldsprings in Dayton on Saturday. Can't Wait. Good Luck to all the local SETEX teams!!!

Oilcan4life is still crying about those mighty H-D Bobcats spanking that butt !!!! Boo-Hoo !!!!!!!!!!!!

West Sabine  35

Oilcans 7

H-D Bobcats Undefeated District Champs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like you know plenty about crying......maybe you can wipe one another's tears after groveton stomps the **** out of YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mighty? Ha, I needed a good laugh!!!!

The game against West Hardin & West Sabine: in Kirbyville, 7:30...

The oilers are going to play a good game and just like last year they will not go down with out a fight. I agree, the oilers do have several players with a huge heart. Especially the SR boys, they want nothing more than to make it past the 1st round. Oh yea, yes Tubbs is out, and he is having  surgery on his leg..I hate it that happened to him on his sr year :'(  But like several other people have mentioned, the team will be fine without him. There are several people with great running the ball skills.   

GOOD LUCK OILERS!!

The game against West Hardin & West Sabine: in Kirbyville, 7:30...

The oilers are going to play a good game and just like last year they will not go down with out a fight. I agree, the oilers do have several players with a huge heart. Especially the SR boys, they want nothing more than to make it past the 1st round. Oh yea, yes Tubbs is out, and he is having  surgery on his leg..I hate it that happened to him on his sr year :'(   But like several other people have mentioned, the team will be fine without him. There are several people with great running the ball skills.   

GOOD LUCK OILERS!!

yes wh gave ws a good game last year and those sr. boy are going to play till they cant play anymore

wh 21

ws7

OILER PRIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder