lumberton baseball

• 1 month later...
Guest oldplayer

If pitching is going to be the problem then yall need to go get some help, let Buchholz, Mitchell, or tate help yall out they still live in Lumberton.

If pitching is going to be the problem then yall need to go get some help, let Buchholz, Mitchell, or tate help yall out they still live in Lumberton.

well we have pitchers, hard throwers, ppl that can put tha ball anywhere they want, but they just have off days. tooo many off days. if  they can throw good most of the time, we'll be fine.. but yeah. it'd be  great if clay could come, cause his brother mason is on the team.

Guest starplayer06

First of all yall don't have hard throwers and they can't put it anywhere if they did yall would have some college prospects. Like I said if clay can't do it then someone needs to give those other guys a call. They were just as better than clay in high school as a pitcher and they very good high school pitchers, if i am not wrong Mitchell is related to both clay and mason so I am sure mason can get a hold of him the guy was a starting pitcher at the college level. Tate was a heck of a pitcher too. mitchell could also help yall in hitting to the guy has the record for most Hrs in Lumberton history.

First of all yall don't have hard throwers and they can't put it anywhere if they did yall would have some college prospects. Like I said if clay can't do it then someone needs to give those other guys a call. They were just as better than clay in high school as a pitcher and they very good high school pitchers, if i am not wrong Mitchell is related to both clay and mason so I am sure mason can get a hold of him the guy was a starting pitcher at the college level. Tate was a heck of a pitcher too. mitchell could also help yall in hitting to the guy has the record for most Hrs in Lumberton history.

yeah they both were amazing. and pitching is our main problem, if we could get pitching, we could contend for a playoff spot. not saying we would win district, jus sayin we could contend.

• 4 weeks later...

Why do people insist that just because people can do something means they can teach it too!?

Never understood this...

Coach Reyenga is good, but he nothing to work with.

How many players even tried out this year ?

I don't know how many tried out total, but I know he had a pretty good freshmen turn out.  And honestly those are the boys I'd watch out for, they are the group that up through youth ball won the district and went to regionals and such.  They might be Lumberton's next hope for any sort of success unless Reyenga has something up his sleeve.

I don't know how many tried out total, but I know he had a pretty good freshmen turn out.  And honestly those are the boys I'd watch out for, they are the group that up through youth ball won the district and went to regionals and such.  They might be Lumberton's next hope for any sort of success unless Reyenga has something up his sleeve.

The freshmen do have some good players. I've been looking forward to them getting to high school to see how they do.

The freshmen do have some good players. I've been looking forward to them getting to high school to see how they do.

Yes I'm very interested in how they do.

Just spoke to someone who had info on their tryouts.  Apparently had a really large freshmen turn out and not nearly as many sophomores or upperclassman.  Look for, at the least, a strong freshmen influence on JV.  Didn't get a hold on who their aces were, apparently they are still trying to figure that out.  Plenty of time though, practices just started.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder