Nederland 14 West Orange Stark 6/ Game Called in 3rd Quarter

Aggieswife

Wos returned opening kickoff back for TD. Wos offense never got anything going & when they did penalties killed them.
Wos front 7 on defense looked good secondary got beat on a few plays & missed some tackles. 
Nederland offense looked decent had a  couple 50/50 pass plays that fusilier won & he broke loose on a behind the line of scrimmage pass for about 50 for 1st Ned TD. Ned other TD was set up by a Fusilier int,  after pick Ned perfectly executed a backwards pass to WR Kendrick who then hit rb #9 dragging across the middle behind the whole Wos defense for the TD. Wos had a pick 6 right as the bad weather hit, but flag was thrown early on Ned sideline, I saw Wos db grab Fusilier jersey & throw him down, which probably was the call taking the 6 points off the board.

8 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

I believe it's a win for Nederland. WOS has too many boys going both ways we looked sluggish, and un prepared. I think the coaches need to run the stands.

Funny thing is who is interm head coach ?? I never thought one man has to do to much. That's the worse coaching display that I've ever seen. For God sake I hope they can get him some help.

7 minutes ago, outanup said:

My understanding is  # 22 for the Dogs was supposed to be the go to in the run game.. He played a couple series early and never saw him again. # 9 I believe came in and ran the ball north and south. He looks to want it more...IMO

The go to man for Ned is #8. 

Whatever the ruling somebody's gonna be psst. If they rule game over 14-6 final WOS loses out, but they should have thought of that before they fell behind. If they rule game canceled and a draw Nederland loses out, but they should have thought of that before they let it storm.  Thirdly, they could rule WOS would have scored at least two more times awarding them the victory 20-14.  This would really torque some jaws from Nederland folk, but it would still be better than actually getting beat live.

According to what I read on the UIL website, the determining factor is the district rules committee.  If out of conference like this game, it goes by the committee rules of the home team district.

There was no automatic UIL rule on how to handle the situation and they turned it over to the local districts. Whether are the teams are 0-0, 1-0/0-1 depends on the 12 5A II committee decision that was in place already. 

According to the KLVI announcers, if the game was called in the second half, the score stands. I don’t know if that was just their belief or if they had looked up or had knowledge of the district rules. 

4 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

According to what I read on the UIL website, the determining factor is the district rules committee.  If out of conference like this game, it goes by the committee rules of the home team district.

There was no automatic UIL rule on how to handle the situation and they turned it over to the local districts. Whether are the teams are 0-0, 1-0/0-1 depends on the 12 5A II committee decision that was in place already. 

According to the KLVI announcers, if the game was called in the second half, the score stands. I don’t know if that was just their belief or if they had looked up or had knowledge of the district rules. 

From my understanding they had knowledge of the rule already 

• bullets13 changed the title to Nederland 14 West Orange Stark 6/ Game Called in 3rd Quarter
31 minutes ago, spidersal said:

WOS is going to be fine Running backs are very good, QB will get better and defense looked solid. just have to reduce penalties

Nederland will be fine if offensive line and QB improve Defense played better than I thought. They must work on special teams

I hope and pray ur right.but,without coach T I can't see it.no leadership from other coaches.someone should have taking the lead.at least get a play in.or at least know who is supposed to be in the game.lastnite was the best example of what CT means to this program.and I'm quit sure each coach on that staff are great men!! Just to be honest no one on that coaching staff could go anywhere and be an o/C or d/C. They're just regular assistance coaches.

9 hours ago, Majestyk said:

Whatever the ruling somebody's gonna be psst. If they rule game over 14-6 final WOS loses out, but they should have thought of that before they fell behind. If they rule game canceled and a draw Nederland loses out, but they should have thought of that before they let it storm.  Thirdly, they could rule WOS would have scored at least two more times awarding them the victory 20-14.  This would really torque some jaws from Nederland folk, but it would still be better than actually getting beat live.

Lol ok