21 3a top 3 teams

To R. B. Maroon:  When Silsbee dropped down into 3A with a huge enrollment we all expected them to dominate in all sports, it did not happen!  In fact, they have kind of been, also-rans.

They should have had a better year in baseball with Schooling etc:, last season.  I would guess you will be competitive but I don't see you making the playoffs, even though you have a huge enrollment to choose from.

Who is this guy???  East Texas??? 

Do they even have a school that can compete down here in Football, Baseball and basketball?

Matter of fact name one???  Give me a break.

Toughest district in the state.  Except our big brothers in 22-4A.  Hands down.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is this guy???  East Texas??? 

Do they even have a school that can compete down here in Football, Baseball and basketball?

Matter of fact name one???  Give me a break.

Toughest district in the state.  Except our big brothers in 22-4A.  Hands down.

Well said Silsbee92.

in order

jasper

bc

hj

but i think it would be cool if a underdog team like k-ville or orangefield made it

HF is going to be good as well!

why does everyone leave silsbee out of the predictions

they have six returning starters and 12 returning letterman

come on guys, lets get real

they still aren't that good

i have to disagree with weezy.....but the of the three playoff teams in this district; silsbee will more than ikly not be one of them....although they are a good team.

I do not know about the infield for Silsbee, but I have seen them play and they should have three real good pitchers.  I do not know all of their names, but one is the McDonald kid and another is a lefty probably about 6'2".  And if there on, and if their pitchers will have some run support, they will compete for a playoff spot.

in order

jasper

bc

hj

but i think it would be cool if a underdog team like k-ville or orangefield made it

well HF has 8 returning starters and 14 returning lettermen so you do the math

in order

jasper

bc

hj

well HF has 8 returning starters and 14 returning lettermen so you do the math

well that means you guys have two more than us... the games were split last year so we'll see what happens this year

in order

jasper

bc

hj

how exactly do you figure that mr. whizzie?

whens the last time you saw silsbee play a game?

• 2 weeks later...

in order

jasper

bc

hj

how exactly do you figure that mr. whizzie?

whens the last time you saw silsbee play a game?

last year against HF and im pretty sure that last year they were better and they still didnt show me anything

in no order...

jasper bc hj silsbee hf/of....those are the teams going in that have a legit shot at making it in..no disrespect wos or kville...

i dont think anyone can predict what will happen as far as saying three teams and thats it.  i think its between those 6, hopefully bc is one of the three and jasper isnt lol  ;)

i have to disagree with weezy.....but the of the three playoff teams in this district; silsbee will more than ikly not be one of them....although they are a good team.

I do not know about the infield for Silsbee, but I have seen them play and they should have three real good pitchers.  I do not know all of their names, but one is the McDonald kid and another is a lefty probably about 6'2".  And if there on, and if their pitchers will have some run support, they will compete for a playoff spot.

think about what you just said.....if any pitcher is "on" and has good run support they will more than likely be good.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin