CNN Videographer, Jade Sacker, Was Embedded With Anarchist Leader John Sullivan During Capitol Siege!

Reagan

11 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Imagine that.  The left totally behind the break-in at the Capitol.  And you can bet Pelosi and Schumer were involved as well.

I wouldn’t classify it as the left being totally behind it. Did they possibly try to encourage certain things? Maybe. But cmon. You can’t convince liars by spreading lies. 

10 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I wouldn’t classify it as the left being totally behind it. Did they possibly try to encourage certain things? Maybe. But cmon. You can’t convince liars by spreading lies. 

Answer me this:  Has there been a Trump rally that's gotten violent in this fashion?  Or any fashion?

29 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I don’t disagree with that. Answer me this. Did any Trump supporters breach the Capitol. Were any of them caught in places they shouldn’t have been?

True Trump supporters?  Can't 100% answer that.  But -- knowing what we know how we conducted ourselves in past rally's, it's hard for me to believe all of a sudden we go Antinfa/BLM on DC!

13 minutes ago, Reagan said:

True Trump supporters?  Can't 100% answer that.  But -- knowing what we know how we conducted ourselves in past rally's, it's hard for me to believe all of a sudden we go Antinfa/BLM on DC!

I would like to go deeper and learn who is really behind this. Check these people’s bank accounts. 

20 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Lol. Ok. Believe what you want. I don’t know how you define “true Trump supporters”, but you know the truth. His rallies were always peaceful, no doubt. But some Trump supporters went over the edge while “in the moment”. Now, I don’t blame Trump for their stupid actions whatsoever, and they may have been goaded along by some that wanted Trump to fail, but there’s no denying what THEY did as responsible citizens was wrong. Be honest and it may not make your claims sound as glamorous, but it will make your argument believable and harder to refute. 

Get ready for some more manufactured outrage from the media and the Left come 20th January you can bank on it. Walls,Guns, and Police blanketing the Capitol after we’ve watched Democrat run cities businesses burn to the ground all while demanding to defund the Police an not build the wall. All for a virtual inauguration. Lol! An I might add that a majority of the Republicans are nothing but a bunch of little cowards. The HYPOCRISY makes me want to VOMIT!

4 minutes ago, Realville said:

Get ready for some more manufactured outrage from the media and the Left come 20th January you can bank on it. Walls,Guns, and Police blanketing the Capitol after we’ve watched Democrat run cities businesses burn to the ground all while demanding to defund the Police an not build the wall. The HYPOCRISY makes me want to VOMIT!

No doubt!

No doubt they were wrong for their actions. What we are now seeing around DC is a direct result of the politicians fear of the people. Chatter about big things to come on those conspiracy sites still trying to spin it all in trump's favor. Did you see the one about trump being inaugurated in March and the US being owned by London? That one was mild compared to others.