West Hardin @ Hull-Daisetta: Let The Smack Talk Begin!!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

H-D has a record of 5-3. They did not have to forfeit the Legacy game they won 52-12. Get your facts straight musty. And yes keep bowing down. We will add to our record of 52 wins against WH friday. By the way only 9 loses to WH ever !!!

This is so bogus!! West Hardin has only been a school since 1962. Thats 45 years. 52 wins?? Did you have to stand up to pull that number out?

H-D has a record of 5-3. They did not have to forfeit the Legacy game they won 52-12. Get your facts straight musty. And yes keep bowing down. We will add to our record of 52 wins against WH friday. By the way only 9 loses to WH ever !!!

If you had any credibility (which you didn't) you've lost it with this post.  Everyone knows Hull forfeited the Legacy Christian game.  Thats  a 1-0 loss.  And obviously Hull doesn't have 52 wins against WH. 

Calm down girl.  Its okay, theres no need to make up stuff Francis.  Here is the official record.  I do stand corrected somewhat because I said y'all were 3-4. 

24-1A

Hull-Daisetta Bobcats (4-4, 3-0)

West Hardin Oilers (4-4, 2-0)

Evadale Rebels (4-5, 1-2)

Sabine Pass Sharks (1-5, 0-2)

High Island Cardinals (1-6, 0-2)

TAPPS Division 3 District 4

Legacy Christian Warriors (4-4, 3-1)

HD needs to call themselves the HD Panthers they had to get the transfer kids from Liberty to be able to compete with WH!!! Without the transfer kids HD would be in the 3 spot in district!!!!!!!!!

The best HD can do in the post season is 2 and out!!!!!!!!!!! ALTO ALTO ALTO

HD needs to call themselves the HD Panthers they had to get the transfer kids from Liberty to be able to compete with WH!!! Without the transfer kids HD would be in the 3 spot in district!!!!!!!!!

The best HD can do in the post season is 2 and out!!!!!!!!!!! ALTO ALTO ALTO

Come on Big Dog, you know good and well, HD's got a lot of local kids playing at other schools right now as well. We do have a couple transfers that are difference makers this season, but kids always move around in our area. Hardin has a couple homegrown Daisetta kids this year, the least of which isn't Jordan Nolan who's leads the Houston area in passing and has led Hardin to their best start ever. He might have helped more than the Liberty guys have this year. Liberty has a couple HD kids playing this year as well. I'm sure West Hardin has some HD kids this year too. Actually, probably not, most kids unless no other option was available wouldnt' move from HD to WH.

I really want you to think hard about this one. Think of the 4 victories that West Hardin has had in the past 5 years over HD. Who was the Oilers big time player? Who was the backbone of the team and the main reason they were able to win. A couple kids by the name of Simmons?? Yeah, that's right, Thomas and Zach Simmons, who were raised in Daisetta (for as long as I can remember)and moved to West Hardin later on. Hell last year Zach, as much as you can in football, single handedly beat HD. He's the reason you guys won. In all 4 victories Thomas or Zach was the leading rusher and scorer in each of those games. I know they were Daisetta boys because they were my next door neighbors!!! Hell, I tought em how to be tough in my yard when they were youngsters, I was in HS when they were JH and elementry aged. We maybe should have called those teams the West Hardin Oilers Led by Bobcats. 

And as far as you go Mustang what creditbility do you have? Are you a coach? Did you even play football in high school? That's right, you were the starting waterboy as a junior for the Oilers back in '93 before losing your job to the "special" kid your senior year. Hull-Daisetta will crush the Oilers this year.

No Zach Simmons, No Problem.

Come on Big Dog, you know good and well, HD's got a lot of local kids playing at other schools right now as well. We do have a couple transfers that are difference makers this season, but kids always move around in our area. Hardin has a couple homegrown Daisetta kids this year, the least of which isn't Jordan Nolan who's leads the Houston area in passing and has led Hardin to their best start ever. He might have helped more than the Liberty guys have this year. Liberty has a couple HD kids playing this year as well. I'm sure West Hardin has some HD kids this year too. Actually, probably not, most kids unless no other option was available wouldnt' move from HD to WH.

I really want you to think hard about this one. Think of the 4 victories that West Hardin has had in the past 5 years over HD. Who was the Oilers big time player? Who was the backbone of the team and the main reason they were able to win. A couple kids by the name of Simmons?? Yeah, that's right, Thomas and Zach Simmons, who were raised in Daisetta (for as long as I can remember)and moved to West Hardin later on. heck last year Zach, as much as you can in football, single handedly beat HD. He's the reason you guys won. In all 4 victories Thomas or Zach was the leading rusher and scorer in each of those games. I know they were Daisetta boys because they were my next door neighbors!!! heck, I tought em how to be tough in my yard when they were youngsters, I was in HS when they were JH and elementry aged. We maybe should have called those teams the West Hardin Oilers Led by Bobcats. 

And as far as you go Mustang what creditbility do you have? Are you a coach? Did you even play football in high school? That's right, you were the starting waterboy as a junior for the Oilers back in '93 before losing your job to the "special" kid your senior year. Hull-Daisetta will crush the Oilers this year.

No Zach Simmons, No Problem.

You know that one sunny day the Simmons boys woke up and said mom im tired of being losers can we move to WH so we can be winners.Your right HD9 Simmons was a big part of WH last year but we will be fine without him.Our line is SO much bigger than HD's that they wont be able to keep up with the pounding all night.The game can go either way its just who wants it more and right now its WH, they are tired of livin in Zach's shaddow they are gonna prove we can without him

zach moved from HD when he was in the 2nd grade i wouldnt say he was raised in HD and thomas was in the 4th grade i wouldnt consider that being home grown Daisetta. and WH still would have beatin HD last year zach was a huge part of the team last year but WH could have lined tubbs up in the back field and pounded HD for 5 yards at a time. face it WH was a way better team last year than HD

You know that one sunny day the Simmons boys woke up and said mom im tired of being losers can we move to WH so we can be winners.Your right HD9 Simmons was a big part of WH last year but we will be fine without him.Our line is SO much bigger than HD's that they wont be able to keep up with the pounding all night.The game can go either way its just who wants it more and right now its WH, they are tired of livin in Zach's shaddow they are gonna prove we can without him

Actually Zach and Thomas begged not to move to West Hardin. They might not admit that now, since they are Oiler Pride, but it's the truth. But hey it worked out good for the two them. HD can take the pounding and there's no way WH is as good this year as they were last year. It's not like you guys have a line like Buna or anything. I think our average lineman is 225lbs, so they can't be that much bigger than our kids. We'll see here in a few days.

Wise one, I'm not sure when Zach and Thomas moved, but it sure seemed later on than that. Regaurdless they were here long enough to know what tradition and school pride is all about. They apparently took that (and some damn good athletisim) with them to West Hardin. And you honestly can't tell me that West Hardin was better than Hull-Daisetta without them having Zach Simmons. If you remember, I'm pretty sure the game was something like 12-6 going into the 4th quarter, with Zach being the only Oiler to really do anything against the Bobcats in the first 3 quarters. He scored 4 touchdowns in the 4th quarter. Three of them were almost single handed jobs. He broke tackles in the backfield all night. Tubbs is a decent running back, but there's no way he did anything close to what Zach was able to do. He rushed for something like 250yards and 5 TD's!!! You're just gonna slide a backup in and he's gonna put up those kinda numbers because of your DOMINANT offensive line. Please, Zach was a one man wrecking crew. I'm sure the folks at West Sabine know that too now after what he did to them in the playoffs. Look, we can sit here and beat a dead horse all night arguing whether WH would have beat HD without him, but the point is, he's gone. Ethan Tubbs is not in the same league as Zach Simmons. Copeland isnt' the quaterback that Lestinger was either. HD has their whole team back. Tyree Patterson, Adrian Anderson, Anthony Walker, Sam Elliot, Tre Smith, Aaron Cook, Tre Dickerson and throw in the fastest player in 1A in Anthony Brooks. Those are all first team all-district selections as sophs and juniors last year. Too much talent not to win. West Hardin has had a great run against HD, but it's ending Friday night. Bottome line. I think I will make a personal trip to field house myself before the game to help get the boys fired up and reenforce the magnitude of this game. HD WILL NOT LOSE!!

Dude your Miami Vice cops Tubbs and Copeland would warm the bench for H-D and Evadale. Both kids are just slow footed average players. WH has 0 explosive players compared to H-D's 6 or more. H-D will overwhelm the Oilers early on, and before you know it the score is 14-0 with two plays over 60 yards. The Oilers will be down and out and ready to stump break a deer on opening weekend. Bobcats make WH play from behind and try to pass the ball, which we know they can not do. Also H-D #9 is correct about Thomas and Zach I know because I lived next to #9 and the Simmons. #9 and I played football in the yard with Thomas and Zach for many summers. Granted they were young, but Bobcats through and through. So don't go there with the transfer thing. Bobcats blow out WH and send the Oilcans to the deer lease with their heads down.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder