WO-S Fans

skipper

We, meaning the Mustang fans and players can always count on you for a positive outlook. I sure hope that when you coach you act different than you do on here and all because you think you know so much more than our coaches. I don't think I have ever been so shocked over one persons post than the ones that you continue to post. That being said it's a message board and you are entitled to your opinion. I will just keep reading and continue to be amazed at how much smarter you think you are than our coaches.

Good post td.

Did anyone NOT see the Giddings game????????????? Playcalling was the worst in history. Surely your smarter than that????????????????????

What is funny is the fact that if the reverse worked, he would have been the smartest thing on two feet. Or we would hear how Coach Thompson went to him and told him to run it.  I just checked their record out.  They are 7-1, 5-0 in district, ranked in the top 10 of 3A and you people are stillnot satisfied.  Noone has said anything about the adjustment to just run the ball and be more physical than Jasper last week.  The only thing that I read on here was that they can not do that in the playoffs.  HMMM,  I heard that Giddings threw the ball just one time last friday night.  I wonder how they got to be the best around and they do not throw the ball.  Sounds like they are using their weapons.  I am glad they do not listen to you guys.  They might just be losing, if they listened to you.  Mustang Coaches and players keep doing what you are doing.  Winning.  Let these fault finders keep finding fault all the way to the playoffs.  Do not be worried.  The true fans will not count this season as a failure if you DO NOT WIN STATE.  I remember what I heard at the begginning of the year.  I remember hearing how young you guys were.  True congrats go to you guys for getting these young players to succeed this much.  Now, the pressure will surely be on when they grow up. 

Great job true fans, and players, and coaches.

td, you must know that I was just kidding about the moving the kid to offensive lineman statement, but what in that post is so shocking?  I just don't understand why we insist on being one dimensional whenever we play teams with athletes.  It happened last year against silsbee and bay city, and again this year against silsbee.  That is just my opinion, but what in that post shocked you?  Why do you get so defensive to the posts that write?  I am not the only person saying these things on the board, but for some reason my opinion is just so offensive to you.  I have said it before, there are some very sensitive people on here.

Guest Wos Grad 2000

Answer this mr. number and TD

I just don't understand why we insist on being one dimensional whenever we play teams with athletes.  It happened last year against silsbee and bay city, and again this year against silsbee.  That is just my opinion, but what in that post shocked you?

td, you must know that I was just kidding about the moving the kid to offensive lineman statement, but what in that post is so shocking?  I just don't understand why we insist on being one dimensional whenever we play teams with athletes.  It happened last year against silsbee and bay city, and again this year against silsbee.  That is just my opinion, but what in that post shocked you?  Why do you get so defensive to the posts that write?  I am not the only person saying these things on the board, but for some reason my opinion is just so offensive to you.  I have said it before, there are some very sensitive people on here.

I'm not defensive, I'm disappointed and shocked that you would publicly bash a coach any coach the way you do. I don't know the other people that you say are bashing them. I do know you and I'm shocked at your actions.

Answer this mr. number and TD

I just don't understand why we insist on being one dimensional whenever we play teams with athletes.  It happened last year against silsbee and bay city, and again this year against silsbee.  That is just my opinion, but what in that post shocked you?

I've never said I was shocked at anything you have said or done.

We, meaning the Mustang fans and players can always count on you for a positive outlook. I sure hope that when you coach you act different than you do on here and all because you think you know so much more than our coaches. I don't think I have ever been so shocked over one persons post than the ones that you continue to post. That being said it's a message board and you are entitled to your opinion. I will just keep reading and continue to be amazed at how much smarter you think you are than our coaches.

Maybe I am losing my mind, but if you read the third sentence of this post by you it reads "I don't think I have ever been so SHOCKED over one persons post than the ones that you continue to post." 

Maybe I am losing my mind, but if you read the third sentence of this post by you it reads "I don't think I have ever been so SHOCKED over one persons post than the ones that you continue to post." 

Shocked = Disappointed Maybe I should have been more to the point or sent a private message. You don't need my approval for anything and thats why I used "shocked".

I will answer.  DID THEY WIN?  Laat year BAY CITY (win),  Last year Silsbee (win), This year Silsbee (win), This year Jasper (win).  That might be why.  I saw 2 terribly thrown deep balls on friday.  I have seen numerous arrant throws all year.  Nothing against this kid.  He seems to be a great QB.  Who would have a QB throwing over the middle when he is hit or miss on his accuracy?  IE Rex Grossman, Brian Griese.  So what do you do?  You run the ball.  You throw the ball to the sideline so their is no chance of an INT.  I am not too smart but, I am smart enough to see that you do not take chances with inaccuracy.  I did see some new things against jasper though.  I wonder if they are just holding some things out?  I had never seen them run a Play Action Pass until friday. 

let me say this.i LOVE the type of football west orange stark is playing now its called stop me if you can football.the west orange stark defence is very young BUT PLAYING VERY GOOD at this point of the season and getting better each game thay play its called LIGHTS OUT FOOTBALL.i dont care if the mustangs win by one point a win is a win dont you think.in three weeks the mustangs will haft to start playing SMART HARD NOSE FOOTBALL

I think you are losing your mind. The statement I made "I never said I was shocked at anything you have said" wasn't a reply to anything you have said. If you will look a little closer you will notice that it is a reply to a quote made by grad 2000

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86