WO-S Fans

skipper

As for the Freshman, there are 2. One is the QB, his name is Reggie Garrett, he stands about 6' right now and throws for about 220 yards every game. The other Freshman is Mark Robertson (or Robinson not sure), he is about 6' 1" or 2" and plays receiver and defensive end. This kid has got some crazy ability. He can catch anything thrown near him and he and the QB make a pretty unstoppable duo. He is also a terror on defense. Last time I watched them he played DE and they could not run his direction. The last QB we had with this kind of ability was Beasley. Both of these players could contribute on the varsity now, in my opinion, but they are getting some valuable experience now. They are a lock to be on varsity next year and may even see some action in the playoffs if we are that fortunate.

td, the 8th grader is Britton Lindsey, he is the tailback. He ran all over Silsbee last week and is going to be awesome!! He has speed to burn, great vision and his cutting ability is unbelievable. The 8th grade coach (Shug) says he hasn't seen anything like this kid come through the middle school. That's quite a statement.

I'm not sure who the freshman kid is but you or we should also be watching the 8th grade kid. I think his name is Josh Lindsey.

The 8th grade kid that your talking about name is Britton Lindsey and he is a running back. I saw him for the first time last week(cause I had heard so much about him) and he is as good as advertised. If he continues to improve, he can go down as one of the best running backs that Wo-s has ever had...and that's saying alot. On a previous thread I mentioned about Wr Mark Roberts, who plays on the freshman team. Already he is about 6'1, has great hands and can flat out run. He's good enough to play varsity now. Also a Qb for the freshman team by the name of Reggie Garrett is a great athlete and can throw the ball. Our future is bright in years to come with the talent that we have with the underclassman.

That's amazing!  This kid throws for about 200+ a game on the freshman team, and our varsity throws for 26 last week.  Atleast the freshman coaches at WOS know how to use offensive talent.  I'm sure he will be moved to an offensive lineman when he gets on the varsity. 

THANK GOD FOR CORNEL THOMPSON!

As for the Freshman, there are 2. One is the QB, his name is Reggie Garrett, he stands about 6' right now and throws for about 220 yards every game. The other Freshman is Mark Robertson (or Robinson not sure), he is about 6' 1" or 2" and plays receiver and defensive end. This kid has got some crazy ability. He can catch anything thrown near him and he and the QB make a pretty unstoppable duo. He is also a terror on defense. Last time I watched them he played DE and they could not run his direction. The last QB we had with this kind of ability was Beasley. Both of these players could contribute on the varsity now, in my opinion, but they are getting some valuable experience now. They are a lock to be on varsity next year and may even see some action in the playoffs if we are that fortunate.

td, the 8th grader is Britton Lindsey, he is the tailback. He ran all over Silsbee last week and is going to be awesome!! He has speed to burn, great vision and his cutting ability is unbelievable. The 8th grade coach (Shug) says he hasn't seen anything like this kid come through the middle school. That's quite a statement.

Its actually Mark Roberts and hes 6'2.Also watch our running back Darius Robinson,hes fast

Reggie is sapposed to be the best upcoming quarterback that west orange has seen. He is Completing 3 td passes on the freshman level and 5 td passes on j-v. also Freshman Mark Roberts is an outstanding reciever. He has the hight and speed for a west orange team. his jumps are great and can catch well.

That's amazing!  This kid throws for about 200+ a game on the freshman team, and our varsity throws for 26 last week.  Atleast the freshman coaches at WOS know how to use offensive talent.  I'm sure he will be moved to an offensive lineman when he gets on the varsity. 

THANK GOD FOR CORNEL THOMPSON!

We, meaning the Mustang fans and players can always count on you for a positive outlook. I sure hope that when you coach you act different than you do on here and all because you think you know so much more than our coaches. I don't think I have ever been so shocked over one persons post than the ones that you continue to post. That being said it's a message board and you are entitled to your opinion. I will just keep reading and continue to be amazed at how much smarter you think you are than our coaches.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298