Trump supporter who died at the riots followed QAnon conspiracy

InMAGAWeTrust

Before she died in Wednesday’s siege at the U.S. Capitol, Rosanne Boyland was a recovering drug addict who wanted to become a sobriety counselor. But she also believed, wrongly, that President Donald Trump won the November election, and she’d begun following a dark conspiracy theory that has circulated online, her family said.

Boyland’s family has received multiple threats since her death. They blame Trump for the violence, believing she got caught up in the president’s lies about the election.

“It cost her her life,” Lonna Cave said.

Crazy how deep people get sucked into this stuff, and then ended up passing away because of it.

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-joe-biden-donald-trump-police-elections-7051411972c58cfbbf079876ce527ab4

I do think it’s remarkable that you haven’t heard a lot of “but she was unarmed” complaints about the woman who was shot and killed inside the Capitol. I mean, I’ve seen a couple but they didn’t gain traction. 

I feel the same way that I feel every time some person of any color mixes it up with a cop and doesn’t make it.... play stupid games, win stupid prizes. 

27 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I doesn't matter. The guy feared for his life. She was breaking and entering.

I don’t think you would make the same comment if she were black.  That is more proof of your racism.  Your comment is as asinine as what biden said about how the situation if the rioters at the capital has been black.  

I’m just wondering if new york, oregon, dc and california will have her name painted in giant letters across public places and in WLM plaza? Is the nfl and nba going to have WLM plastered all over the court and field? What about lebron wearing “her” name on his jersey? I’m guessing this probably won’t happen. The biggest difference between her and floyd, she was not a criminal!!!

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, nappyroots said:

Haven't been on this site this year. Wasn't much said about the trump riots

I would venture to say that the majority of the perpetrators were members of far left groups such as Antifa.  You should play particular attention to the timeline.  This started while Trump was still speaking with his supporters in attendance.  This was pre-planned and the Dems knew it.  Why didn’t Pelosi use her power to stop it?