Galena Park

akifan94

Seeing that we have played both of yall, I would have to say that they are going to be a tad bit better then yall. PNG  will be able to score some points, but by far the best athlete on the field, and better then any athlete yall have played this year will be Gahn McGaffie.  He will be the fastest and most elusive person yall have played all year.  Lester bush their runningback will be the next most athletic player on the field, Having played both teams I feel that these two players are the gamebreakers.  If you can hold them no doubt PNG will win.  Plus You have to keep scoring which I know you can do.  Galena Park can score a whole bunch but if you hold them to 21 I think The Indians will win the game.

Good Luck Injuns

Seeing that we have played both of yall, I would have to say that they are going to be a tad bit better then yall. PNG  will be able to score some points, but by far the best athlete on the field, and better then any athlete yall have played this year will be Gahn McGaffie.  He will be the fastest and most elusive person yall have played all year.  Lester bush their runningback will be the next most athletic player on the field, Having played both teams I feel that these two players are the gamebreakers.  If you can hold them no doubt PNG will win.  Plus You have to keep scoring which I know you can do.  Galena Park can score a whole bunch but if you hold them to 21 I think The Indians will win the game.

Good Luck Injuns

Do they run the spread or more of an option attack?

I love how with 3 games left and by the way no one has a playoff spot locked up yet that yall are planning who you will play in the first round!

Read my post dumb-dumb. I said "if / when". And if PN-G does go they will for sure be D-1 as well as Galena Park. You never stop with the stupid comments.

GP was 9-1 entering playoffs..losing final district game to BH in a shootout. GP qb is the real deal..I have not seen PNG but have watched GP several times over the last two years. They are very talented and are very explosive offensively. Obviously, if you stop the run, you beat them. Easier said than done.

GP was 9-1 entering playoffs..losing final district game to BH in a shootout. GP qb is the real deal..I have not seen PNG but have watched GP several times over the last two years. They are very talented and are very explosive offensively. Obviously, if you stop the run, you beat them. Easier said than done.

Actually they lost to Crosby last year also 48-7 which would make them 8-2

They had a really good record when we played them last season ande we smoked them like 48-14 or something like that. Unless they have improved TREMENDOUSLY, PN-G wll smoke them. We had a pretty weak defense last season and beat them easily. Mosely ran for close to 300 yards agains them and I do not remember being overly impressed with any of their athletes. This was last year, mind you, but it would have to be a huge turnaround for them to compete with PN-G.

Galena Park QB and TB are legit.  It is going to be very interesting to see which three teams come out of the golden triangle district.  Could we have a PNG/Crosby rematch ?  Will the L-Train makes it's first showing in school history ? Will Dayton keep winning  ?  What about Nederland's chances ?

Guest maverick24

Can anyone give me some info as to what they got considering PN-G could see them in the first round if/ when we make the playoffs?

Man this is a Dumb Thread!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder