*HF 35 Silsbee 14 Final/Comments*

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know of 1 fumble and 1 int. Turned over on downs 1 time at the 14 yrd. line. Silsbee played pretty bad tonight. H-F played a great game. Running back by committy got the job done for H-F. Passes where short or high all night. Just not a night for Silsbee. H-F defense is very discipline, a good unit. Now Silsbee has to step up, no more week teams get it in your heads. Go Tigers!!!

pretty funny how no one that was talking blowouts by silsbee get on here and admit they are eating the words that spat out.  looks like it was a pretty good whippin but from the team no one expected. people better start respecting this hf team or you'll end up like silsbee did tonight.

Congratulations HF. I said earlier in the week when they were putting up posts about the WOS/Silsbee game that they had better be very concerned about your game first. I knew HF had a very good chance of winning that game. They really impressed me in our game (WOS/HF). I said that, if they got that ball control going, Silsbee was in trouble. Apparently, they did.

Guest tigersvoice

Congratulations HF. I said earlier in the week when they were putting up posts about the WOS/Silsbee game that they had better be very concerned about your game first. I knew HF had a very good chance of winning that game. They really impressed me in our game (WOS/HF). I said that, if they got that ball control going, Silsbee was in trouble. Apparently, they did.

Man, did they!!  Ran the opening kick off back for a touch.  Ran a punt back for a touch.  Scored through the air and on the ground.  Executed a fake punt to PERFECTION that almost scored (did get it on in for the touch rushing).  About the only way Hamshire Fannett did not score was an interception run back - they did have the interception though.  It was a game pretty much dominated by the Longhorns.  Lot more speed on both offense and defense than was expected.  Very good game by all the Longhorns; you can be proud of your selection of your head coach.  Now, go ahead and run the table.

I think you HF fans need to realize this is not Kville, some of ya'll need to know ya'll beat a young Silsbee team and beat them good. If you HF fans want to try to start something wait till the Kville game they have some fans that will be glad to start something with you. Silsbee plays with class and our fans have class, ya'll need to know that.

I think you HF fans need to realize this is not Kville, some of ya'll need to know ya'll beat a young Silsbee team and beat them good. If you HF fans want to try to start something wait till the Kville game they have some fans that will be glad to start something with you. Silsbee plays with class and our fans have class, ya'll need to know that.

Just face it dude yall got beat. One of the Silsbee fans overlooked hf and was bragging about WO-S whooping Kirbyville and Silsbee getting them next. I see 2nd and 3rd spot up for grabs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder