Can Silsbee win 21- 3a?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well sure they can, but........... i think it will be WOS again this year. But i really dont know what silsbee has, i haven't sen them play this year. No doubt though that the silsbee wos game will be a good one, but its in orange and wos will come away with the w.

i dont know about a practice but i believe silsbee may have the edge right now and i think it'll be a nail biter against wo-s just like last year with a possible new outcome

Based on what?? Please elaborate. Please, please, dont start another trash talking thread. Ask the other team what happened to them after they did. 8)

Based on what?? Please elaborate. Please, please, dont start another trash talking thread. Look what happened to the last team that did. 8)

oh... i dont know. im thinkin based on 1000 some odd yards in total offense silsbee has in the last two games, the 98 points, and only giving up seven on defense. based on that.

no trash talk, i thought is was a very mild statement considering all the trash talk that kvilleballa did this summer and preseason. im not real sure what happened to the last team, all i remember is a big loss to wo-s...

Unless there are several unexpected upsets, the Silsbee-WOS game is not going to mean anything in the playoff picture as Silsbee will be going Division I and WO-S should get the top spot from the district in Division II no matter who wins.  

Unless there are several unexpected upsets, the Silsbee-WOS game is not going to mean anything in the playoff picture as Silsbee will be going Division I and WO-S should get the top spot from the district in Division II no matter who wins.  

yea i agree with you

i cant wait until the silsbee vs. wo-s game though

it'll be a good one

oh... i dont know. im thinkin based on 1000 some odd yards in total offense silsbee has in the last two games, the 98 points, and only giving up seven on defense. based on that.

no trash talk, i thought is was a very mild statement considering all the trash talk that kvilleballa did this summer and preseason. im not real sure what happened to the last team, all i remember is a big loss to wo-s...

What? Yall only have given up 7 points? You might want to do some research. I would hope yall would score big on the first two district opponents yall have had. Lets try again. Give me an explanation of why Silsbee is looking better than WOS so far. ???

What? Yall only have given up 7 points? You might want to do some research. I would hope yall would score big on the first two district opponents yall have had. Lets try again. Give me an explanation of why Silsbee is looking better than WOS so far. ???

lol well obviously this was a misunderstanding, i was tlkaing about kirbyville when i said that.

but yea only seven points in district

i got more respect for wo-s than that, granted though, silsbee does have a real shot at taking district from them for the first time since they've been in 3a

You also have to take in to consideration that those two opponents that Silsbee held to only 7 combined points are a combined 0-10 for the season.  WO-S has held their two district opponents to a combined 14 points and they are a combined 7-3.

You also have to take in to consideration that those two opponents that Silsbee held to only 7 combined points are a combined 0-10 for the season.   WO-S has held their two district opponents to a combined 14 points and they are a combined 7-3.

oh, now dont get me wrong... wo-s is a great team, they always are but regardless, a great game is underway between these two powerhouse football teams

lol well obviously this was a misunderstanding, i was tlkaing about kirbyville when i said that.

but yea only seven points in district

i got more respect for wo-s than that, granted though, silsbee does have a real shot at taking district from them for the first time since they've been in 3a

For the first time? Are we forgetting last year? I'm no football expert, but I would say that Kirbyville had it's heart set on district rather than their next opponent. If Silsbee wants the "chip" they will have to remain focused on the game at hand, HF. 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder