BH vs New Caney

New Caney 42

Smiley 20

Smiley is very, very athletic but once you adjust to their veer they can be stopped.

Nope - it was:

Smiley    -  35

NC        -  31

New Caney lead the whole game and with less than 3 minutes left, Smiley completed their only pass of the the night for a long TD.

I  don't know about your team but your kid is BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd You BH fans watch number fifteen on the NC defense bc that is Gringo's lad. BH is so well Coached and that will make them competive. Good luck to both teams.

Been good - just wish my team could get it together!  How bout you?

I've been good, Gringo.  Work and baseball.

"JR" gave an early verbal to a 100 % offer from Angelina last week. Really impressed with their head coach.

I'm having dinner w/ sis.who lives in New Caney tomorrow evening, I'll try to make it to the game and give you a shout.

Good luck to you and # 15.

BH  ;D I think it will be a good game though. I'll be making the trip! Gringo How about some directions? Goodluck to your son Friday!

From Beltway 8 or 1960 go north up Hwy 59 - past Humble, past Kingwood, past Porter, to Community Drive - exit Community and U turn over Hwy 59 and stay on feeder going southbound about a mile or two.  Stadium is on the right at the sixth grade campus ( NOT at HS).  Maybe we'll hook up at the half.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder