Championship Week

PhatMack19

6 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Poor Aggy 😂🤣

Good news is, apparently you will get the opportunity for Mack Brown to continue his ownership of all things aggy. So there’s that.  Of course, we will get the “they didn’t want to be there,” even though they’ve been in BCS bowls almost never...

Congrats to your Longhorns.  Huge win today 

18 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

😂🤣😅🤣

I must admit the comedy relief provided by aggy who thought they were getting in was a “win” in general.

I already have plane tickets to Miami.  Not sure if I’m going to the orange bowl or not yet.  I didn’t think we were getting in.  I knew that they would follow the money and pick OSU & ND.  

If Texas had our resume, they would be in no doubt.  The ncaa is a beauty pageant and the blue bloods will get the benefit of the doubt every time.  

2 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

I already have plane tickets to Miami.  Not sure if I’m going to the orange bowl or not yet.  I didn’t think we were getting in.  I knew that they would follow the money and pick OSU & ND.  

If Texas had our resume, they would be in no doubt.  The ncaa is a beauty pageant and the blue bloods will get the benefit of the doubt every time.  

The committee will be rooting very hard on the Tar Heels.  If UNC wins, instant validation. 

" Let's just say Texas A&M fans might find themselves wishing they were living in a world where the BCS decided the field of 4 Playoff teams.

That's because, according to the BCS computers, the Aggies would have had the slight edge over Notre Dame for the No. 4 seed:"

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, BlueOwl said:

I understand a lot of people on here are A&M fans but they didn’t deserve to get in. Is the playoff supposed to be an SEC/ACC invitational? A&M has 1 quality win against Florida. They beat 2 teams with winning records and only 1 top 25 team. Coastal beat more top 25 teams than A&M. 

Unpopular but accurate opinion. 

7 hours ago, BlueOwl said:

I understand a lot of people on here are A&M fans but they didn’t deserve to get in. Is the playoff supposed to be an SEC/ACC invitational? A&M has 1 quality win against Florida. They beat 2 teams with winning records and only 1 top 25 team. Coastal beat more top 25 teams than A&M. 

Coastal beat BYU and then UL(who they ducked in the rematch). What do you think any of these 3 teams records would be if they played an all SEC schedule?  

How many teams in the country would be undefeated playing Ohio State’s schedule?