#4 LC-M vs #1 Brenham

Who will win?  

1. 1. Who will win?

Guest CaptainCrash

Coach Griff said he was going to ry and get Brenham in a big park if possible. He said he was calling to see if Yellowstone was open next weekend.

He better choose a bigger park. Martin will get it out of there too.

Like ive always said, "the only thing that can stop this LCM ball club is LCM themselves." when this team is playin ball the way they know how i dont see any team holding them back. Brenhams a darn good ball team and always are and it will definately be a good game but ive seen these bears play. their not just out to beat you... they love the game. goodluck LCM and goodluck to nederland as well...keep it rollin dogs!

LC-M in 1 or 3, which ever they play..... Brenham hasn't seen Ehlert of Womack this year.... only Dugas and he shut them down for 4 innings... (had pitched 3 earlier that day)... Saying that, Womack and Ehlert both have been pitching great

I know that as of right now the Bears are a much better team than what Brenham saw earlier this year. The sticks have come around as of late, their whole game is better. It will be an interesting series none the less, so we need to bring this one back to LC-M.

This will be a great game to watch , who ever wins! From what i read PNG hung in there very well and i think the way LCM is playing right now i would give my vote to LCM in three. LCM will need to keep the ball down and away from their batters and make the outs at key times during their line up. I believe they will hit off Brenham just like PNG did but keeping Brenhams hits down on the ground will be the key to winning these games.

My heart is with LCM, But from what I saw this past week Brenham will prevail. To much for LCM to over come. Good Luck LCM you will need it.

BTW, Bears, Do you know where I can get a LCM hat? I told you earlier in the year once we are out of it I would wear one. I guess I will have to get use to wearing green anyways... :lol:

i'll admit that LCM had better come to play to beat the cubs, just like they better bring their "A" game to beat the bears. both teams have had there off nights and if you ask me PNG could have easily won game 1 in the series they played with them and that could have changed the whole outcome of series. As far as luck goes everyone needs a little luck... even the "#1" brenham cubs.

Lonewolf, PNG was up by two in th sixth in the first game, and down one in the sixth in game two, I would have to say both of those games where winnable. What did you see that would make you think LCM would need luck to beat Brenham? I know Brenham is a great team, but Ya'll hung with them pretty good. Is LCM not as capable as PNG? I believe teams that really don't believe they can beat Brenham fall prey to the mystique of Brenham when the pressure is on, but LCM has played the Cubs enough and won I don't believe they will be playing not to lose,they will play to win and if they do, luck will have nothing to do with it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw