Baytown Lee 28 Baytown Sterling 0

Scoring summary

LEE -- Reggie Butler Blocked punt. PAT Kick ( Octavio Torres ), 11:56, 2nd.

LEE -- Octavio Torres 9-yard pass to Michael Mahan. PAT Kick ( Octavio Torres ), 05:58, 2nd.

LEE -- Josh Jones 15-yard run. PAT Kick ( Octavio Torres ), 03:17, 3rd.

LEE -- Reggie Butler 45-yard interception. PAT Kick ( Octavio Torres ), 01:31, 3rd.

Game Notables and Highlights

Josh Jones had a 15 yard touchdown and broke 4 tackles to score for Baytown Lee and extend the lead to 3 touchdowns.

The star running back for Baytown Lee, Jarvis Moore got hurt on the first play of the game and didn't play for the rest of the game.

Team Stats

Baytown Lee     Baytown Sterling

Total yards           271                  190

First downs            16                   10

Jarvis Moore got hurt the first play of the game.  He was carried from the field and was taken out of the stadium on a stretcher.  Preliminary reports are he is finished for the season. 

We didn't do too bad on offense.  Didn't really need to do much the second half.  It must have rained 3 inches from 30 minutes before kickoff through the end of the game.  Sterling had 35 yards of offense at the half, with 2 first downs.

I'll be VERY interested in the Kingwood-WB game tomorrow.  Lee has established themselves as a legitimate contender after two weeks of district play.  2-0, outscoring the opponents 66-0 is mighty fine.

Jarvis Moore got hurt the first play of the game.  He was carried from the field and was taken out of the stadium on a stretcher.  Preliminary reports are he is finished for the season. 

We didn't do too bad on offense.  Didn't really need to do much the second half.  It must have rained 3 inches from 30 minutes before kickoff through the end of the game.  Sterling had 35 yards of offense at the half, with 2 first downs.

I'll be VERY interested in the Kingwood-WB game tomorrow.  Lee has established themselves as a legitimate contender after two weeks of district play.  2-0, outscoring the opponents 66-0 is mighty fine.

You guys did what you were suppose to do.  Both of those teams are winless.  Kingwood is horrible and Sterling is not much better.  Good job on taking care of business and getting those wins.

dont put much into it, panama......21-5A is pretty weak this year, with the exception of two or three teams.

Kingwood gave Klein(state ranked) and College Park(undefeated last I saw) all they could handle.  Lee made Kingwood look horrible, but they hadn't really looked horrible in their non-district.  I personally think Kingwood is not any good and WB will roll all over them, but that's why I am interested to see it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami