The chinese Are Buying Up Texas Land!

Reagan

5 hours ago, Reagan said:

We may need to keep an eye on this!

This is the hidden content, please

Promotion of conspiracy theories

Two weeks before the 2016 presidential election, the website posted a video about 

possibly being compromised because of links to a company tied to liberal billionaire 

LifeZette also published a video titled "Clinton Body Count", which promoted conspiracy theories regarding 

LifeZette removed the video and later released a statement saying that "[t]he video was made in jest, and merely noted that the theories existed," comparing them to 
 made by "left-leaning digital outlets like 
."

26 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Promotion of conspiracy theories

Two weeks before the 2016 presidential election, the website posted a video about 

possibly being compromised because of links to a company tied to liberal billionaire 

LifeZette also published a video titled "Clinton Body Count", which promoted conspiracy theories regarding 

LifeZette removed the video and later released a statement saying that "[t]he video was made in jest, and merely noted that the theories existed," comparing them to 
 made by "left-leaning digital outlets like 
."

One salient question:  Are you saying the chinese are not buying land in Texas?!

Feinstein had a Chinese spy that was her driver for years.  Swalwell was boinking a Chinese spy, and Biden (Hunter, Jim & Joe) have sold out to the Chinese.   Definitely a pattern in the Democratic Party.  It’s a shame that the people voting for them either don’t care, or are simply uniformed.   But man, you’d have to be a hermit, or never watch any news to not know it.

7 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Trump put this country in a tail spin. People outta work, 300,000 deaths and counting, businesses closing, etc. 

Despite the virus, US deaths this year are literally no worse than they've been for the last 10, and may even be on track to go DOWN. 2010: 2.5M 2011: 2.5M 2012: 2.5M 2013 :2.6M 2014: 2.6M 2015: 2.7M 2016: 2.7M 2017: 2.8M 2018: 2.8M 2019: 2.9M 2020: 2.5M (as of Nov.) per CDC

Say again? I believe that would be your fear factory party and China who sent this over blown flu to world. I believe a vaccine is out in record time thanks to Trump.

8 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Trump put this country in a tail spin. People outta work, 300,000 deaths and counting, businesses closing, etc. 

Once again, what would Sleepy Joe have done differently to stop the virus?  That question probably would not have to be asked if Trump weren’t in office, if you catch my drift.  Hell, even Fauci knew this was coming.  Yet, you Dims ignore that this was a planned attack to ruin Trump’s re-election bid.  This one is on you, Demoncrats!!

9 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤔🤣🤔🤣🤔🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And pelosi and Schumer held Americans hostage on the 1st stimulus check because they couldn’t get what they want for themselves. They controlled that   NO ONE can control an unknown airborne virus.....

what’s happening in California with businesses?

dems don’t bat an eye when murdering babies and now your worried about people s health and overall wellness.

please .....your reasoning is incomprehensible 

Some where in a hole the last 4 years. It’s very obvious what makes some people embolden to speak or present their opinion on this forum.

Democrat Politicians = Liars and Cheats

Republican Politicians = Liars and Cheats

Y’all can all quit bickering cuz you’re  all on your own. Trump, a non-politician, an outsider, shook up their little world, so they got him out. Simple as that. Now you’re on your own. Republicans are just as bad as Democrats when it comes to lying, cheating and self-serving. Tell me I’m wrong. 

13 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I asked a very simple question. Whose SELLING the land? Yes, the Chinese are buying. Even when Trump was in office. Hmmm!

But you didn’t answer the question posed to you.  And speaking of buying up Texas, I see that a number of dyed-in-the-wool Dem billionaires are moving to Texas.   And the rich of New York immigrating to Florida.  How strange that they push an agenda, get their politicians in office they love, and then leave because those same politicians want to tax them into the poor house.   Just another unexplainable thing about Democrats.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

But you didn’t answer the question posed to you.  And speaking of buying up Texas, I see that a number of dyed-in-the-wool Dem billionaires are moving to Texas.   And the rich of New York immigrating to Florida.  How strange that they push an agenda, get their politicians in office they love, and then leave because those same politicians want to tax them into the poor house.   Just another unexplainable thing about Democrats.

It’s the recipe for ruining a country. Cause those same people that move to conservative states will still vote the same way as they did in the previous state.  

40 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

It’s the recipe for ruining a country. Cause those same people that move to conservative states will still vote the same way as they did in the previous state.  

A situation that makes no sense.  None.   And though I try to rationalize it, I can’t.   It sends my feeble brain into overload just thinking of it.   It’s like a person saying they hate cold weather, then moving to Alaska.  

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

A situation that makes no sense.  None.   And though I try to rationalize it, I can’t.   It sends my feeble brain into overload just thinking of it.   It’s like a person saying they hate cold weather, then moving to Alaska.  

Yeah makes no sense.  It’s a mental disease. And Biden fits the mental ineptitude of the voters. Poster boy