HD vs. Evadale

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

builder .Look here boy i was been tripel the athlete all youll was. Ask anyones in in saratoga about "The condor" bac in the day. i almost got pro except for my twisted ankle. id be in the nfl rite now.I aint scared of no #42, I throw under the bottom, or i got beat deep. #84 realy plays like he is all american. that boy knows how to get r done boy. ill gone be at the game friday night wearing my cowboy hat and red bandana. you want talk to me come see me boy.

Please tell me that this paragraph is a joke????  It looks as if he might need to go back to school...I know a lot of people from WH and I know that he doesn't represent all of them by his actions on here.

Please tell me that this paragraph is a joke????  It looks as if he might need to go back to school...I know a lot of people from WH and I know that he doesn't represent all of them by his actions on here.

Good call dove. This 1A district has lots of class and plenty of athletes. With Evadale getting in the mix, this may be fun for several years.  All in all, WH, Evadale, HD, HI, and Sabine Pass are all class programs.  We can't let a few "almost pro's with twisted ankles" characterize the whole community. Hang in the 1A, ya'll are looking good this year.

boy i aint never been no joke. if i need to come run a 4.5 forty in the pregame for youll boys i can do if i need to. I  may be 52 year old but i can still get up an go boy. look here boy. and any persons that doubt me almost gone pro is crazy boy. i aint nevers been no joke in my life. WH youll gotta bac me.

How can you call Coach Henry a trader? have you ever thought that he might want to move closer to home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did a little checking on that statement.  If Coach Henry wanted to get closer to home, he could have taken the WH basketball job he was offered this past summer.  That might be why they called him a traitor. :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder