*WO-S AT KIRBYVILLE PREDICTIONS?/SMALL SCHOOL GAME OF THE WEEK*

KFDM COOP

Who Wins?  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• West Orange-Stark
    • Kirbyville

wo- played a very good HF team last friday and had thire hands full with the ball control and power running of HF. i agree if the QB at west orange can take a little off on his passing ,just might be a long night for kirbyville.no dought the guys in orange have two very strong running backs that the guys at KV MUST stop.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nederland Bandit

At what point in the season can we stop using the excuse that this is a young team?  Don't you think after two scrimmages and four games this team should be somewhat more mature.  We need to start finding our rythm on offense or do something else.  THANK GOD FOR CORNEL THOMPSON!!!

Getting to be that time.

No doubt this team is more mature than they were four weeks ago. The miscues and bad calls on offense are frustrating, but, if they can get the O to a manageable point, the D is as strong as it has been since 2000 (or it seems to be). How many sacks do they have this year? It seems they have at LEAST 11 in the last two games. Cory Bell looked like Rod Woodson on that TD return last week. Hypolite needs to reign in the deep balls just a tiny bit, and we'll be fine.

Guest Hatchet

My prediction:  If WOS wins, some on this site will say it was in spite of the OC.  If WOS loses, they will say it is because of him. Any takers? Odds? GET OFF THE MAN!

My prediction:  If WOS wins, some on this site will say it was in spite of the OC.  If WOS loses, they will say it is because of him. Any takers? Odds? GET OFF THE MAN!

Thats an even money bet. I just hope we play like we can and win.

Gee, no one has even mentioned the OC in four pages of this thread until YOU brought it up. GET OFF THE MAN!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine