HJ @ HF........YEE-HAA BOWL...who wins

Well i saw the HJ@EC game and no disrespect, HJ looked horrible.  I hope they have made progress since then or I predict HF winning by two scores.

HF 28

HJ 14

come on now. Though in your eyes ya'll possibly looked better, and even played better, we both know that both teams against EC didnt have the greatest game. I saw ya'lls game too and yall had mistakes too. But still I think this should be a good game.

Guest car ramrod

HF wins.

H-J is 3 and 1 with wins against a winless Bridge City, and 1-4 Anahuac, and a bad Cleveland team.  The one loss was a beat down to the tune of 40 something to EC.  H-F has played better teams and performed better. 

There is a small community called Cheek on the school district border between HF and HJ.  The best athletes come from there and attend both schools.  Thus the name the Cheek Bowl.

HF wins 10-7. I hope the Cheek guys will come back to HF because HF needs more athletes to compete with the top teams in 21-3A. In the past when they have been in the playoffs it had a lot to do with the great RB's that came from that area.

All I have to say is, I believe there is some kind of curse against HF when they play HJ.  It seems that HJ always plays the spoiler to many things HF tries to accomplish. Look at the past few years:

'05 kept the horns out of the playoffs (would have needed help to get in, but loss against hawks ended the season for sure)

'06 kept the horns out of the playoffs with a 38-12 victory.

and even in baseball hj is 6-0 in district play i believe against HF.

So come on horns, break the curse...PLEASE ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder