What's the nicest HIGH SCHOOL stadium you have visited in the state of Texas?

Personally I have to go with Justin Northwest. It was a 4A (may be 5A now) high school north of Fort Worth about 20 minutes. It is in a newly established, upper class community. It has a 3 level press box, concrete bleachers, and all of the buildings are accented with brick. The restrooms have marble on the counter tops and there are lcd televisions above the concession stands showing the game, which are build into the backside of the bleachers. The scoreboard is awesome and the field is down in a bowl which is nice for players in a very windy part of Texas.

Locally, Silsbee has a really nice facility, especially for a 3A school.

Deer Park field.  I love the way that jumbo-tron sits over that glittery turf.  Well it look glittery from where I was.  I love Thorn Stadium (Aldine).  Very nice.  Looks like a tinted press box and has a whole lot of room.  I like WO-S stadium too with the concrete bleachers?  I havn't been there in a while, but this is what I remember.  Very comfortable!  But that North Shore stadium is in a league of its own.  Verrrry nice!

Deer Park field.  I love the way that jumbo-tron sits over that glittery turf.  Well it look glittery from where I was.  I love Thorn Stadium (Aldine).  Very nice.  Looks like a tinted press box and has a whole lot of room.  I like WO-S stadium too with the concrete bleachers?  I havn't been there in a while, but this is what I remember.  Very comfortable!  But that North Shore stadium is in a league of its own.  Verrrry nice!

Oh yea, North Shore IS nice.

I guess this is off topic becaue I have not been here, but these pics are neat. $75 million for the entire complex. Could be the nicest in the country, I don't know.

ESC%20with%20stadium.jpg

ESC6.jpg

esc1.jpg

ESC5.jpg

esc3.jpg

Thats the nicest Complex i ever seen

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami