Nederland vs. Vidor Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vidor will win b/c ned will not be focused...to much goin on in MC this week...vidor will pound the ball on neds D....vidor will have more then 200 rushing yrds.....and ned will have alot of passing yards....but vidor will win in the end...cause this one is always a close one...good luck big ned....hope noone gets hurt in this battle

Who do yall think is going to win the game.

This brings up a question. How many of the dogs thought that Ned would fall to the Pirates last year? You guys had a better team last year than you do now and we won! It will be a good game, I just hope we come out on top. Any statement other than that is just a guess. Now bark, all of you dogs while the Pirates are getting ready!

vidor will win b/c ned will not be focused...to much goin on in MC this week...vidor will pound the ball on neds D....vidor will have more then 200 rushing yrds.....and ned will have alot of passing yards....but vidor will win in the end...cause this one is always a close one...good luck big ned....hope noone gets hurt in this battle

Your going to need more than 200 yds rushing to win this game especially since thats all you do over there is run the ball.

This brings up a question. How many of the dogs thought that Ned would fall to the Pirates last year? You guys had a better team last year than you do now and we won! It will be a good game, I just hope we come out on top. Any statement other than that is just a guess. Now bark, all of you dogs while the Pirates are getting ready!

If you think that our team last year was better than this year then YOU are in for a BIG surprise Friday night. In my opinion(and hopefully my Nederland buddies won't jump me for this), last year's team was the weakest we have had in a LONG time especially on defense. We had the best RB we have ever had and a solid O-line, but really not much else to speak of. Other than DJ we had very few impact players on D. The difference this season is we have talented wide receivers and a MUCH MUCH better defense than last season. There is no way that last season's team would be 3-0 right now. There is nothing at all similar about the '06 and '07 Bulldogs. They are two TOTALLY different teams in all aspects of the game.

lol i meant thats the least amount of rushing yards we will have....wait how many yards did yall have last year against us...ohh yeah like what 140....ok enough said

Actually, Micah had over 160 yards by himself against y'all and missed nearly a quarter in that game with a leg injury. Remember y'all "shut him down."  ??? I always thought running for over 160 was a pretty good game for a back. Difference this season is that our D is much improved and there won't be a "2 minute miracle" at the end of the game.

If you think that our team last year was better than this year then YOU are in for a BIG surprise Friday night. In my opinion(and hopefully my Nederland buddies won't jump me for this), last year's team was the weakest we have had in a LONG time especially on defense. We had the best RB we have ever had and a solid O-line, but really not much else to speak of. Other than DJ we had very few impact players on D. The difference this season is we have talented wide receivers and a MUCH MUCH better defense than last season. There is no way that last season's team would be 3-0 right now.

I think Nederland with a great QB they have and Larry Newman on the sideline they have a good chance to win it.

ned will be a very good team if they keep their head on straight..like simple throwin and catching the ball and the defense has to stay confident but not over confident a cocky defense (in a football mindset) is a good defense and ned has that...the opportunity for great success is there for them and they just need to run with it.....and for vidor after that loss last year ned is out for sweet sweet revenge and that mindset wont leave them until the clock hits zero in the fourth so good luck with that...

I say Nederland big

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33