Coldspring vs Diboll fo DC

TrojanMoJo

I think Diboll has the more complete team and should be favored in this matchup and they should defend their District Championship. However Coldspring did impress me in the Crockett game. Dline had a good rush and limited Crockett’s big plays. Parker-Harden is as good as advertised and the other RB (#9 I think) looked good as well. I really liked how Coldspring would sneak that TE out on quick pass routes which worked well. 
Diboll’s defense has played well since week 3 and they will need to step up again this week to get the W. The Diboll offense left about 21 points on the field when they played Crockett so they will need to clean that up this week. 

2 hours ago, TrojanMoJo said:

I like that prediction. My prediction is 28-24 Coldspring, it could go either way. It should be a great 👍🏽 game. I have a lot of respect for Diboll 

Me too especially with Coach Morrison as head coach... He's definitely familiar with our schemes although it's a different offense than what we ran when Barbay was head coach.  If we lose this game it will be because not only the players Diboll has but also Coach Morrison exactly knows what Coldspring can throw at them making adjustments on defense and (if Diboll does calls any audibles @Woodshed looking for your response on this one) they can win in the trenches on both offense and defense then although I am a homer but honestly I do expect Diboll to win this one but not by much (and you know I'm going for the Trojans) as we loss 2 games both by a touchdown and not playing sound defense... Speaking of Barbay if we still had him then Coldspring would definitely would win this one easily as he would of prepared for this one as soon as it came on the schedule and I'm not saying that Coach Stalley is not doing wonders for our team which he has but if we still had Barbay we would have still been undefeated and I know this because he had us ready the first year he came in 07 although a first round out against WOS (my senior year and grad in 08)... All things considered expect this one to be a smashed-mouth old school football game to the end and whoever wins we should all represent our district well

3 hours ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

Me too especially with Coach Morrison as head coach... He's definitely familiar with our schemes although it's a different offense than what we ran when Barbay was head coach.  If we lose this game it will be because not only the players Diboll has but also Coach Morrison exactly knows what Coldspring can throw at them making adjustments on defense and (if Diboll does calls any audibles @Woodshed looking for your response on this one) they can win in the trenches on both offense and defense then although I am a homer but honestly I do expect Diboll to win this one but not by much (and you know I'm going for the Trojans) as we loss 2 games both by a touchdown and not playing sound defense... Speaking of Barbay if we still had him then Coldspring would definitely would win this one easily as he would of prepared for this one as soon as it came on the schedule and I'm not saying that Coach Stalley is not doing wonders for our team which he has but if we still had Barbay we would have still been undefeated and I know this because he had us ready the first year he came in 07 although a first round out against WOS (my senior year and grad in 08)... All things considered expect this one to be a smashed-mouth old school football game to the end and whoever wins we should all represent our district well

I guess that DC might as well mail it in for the week, even the Trojan Faithful are betting on the Lumberjacks this week. 

4 hours ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

Yes i agree with you @TrojanWarrior08 we need to come out with the same intensity as the Crockett game. We have to play 4 quarters of mistake free football. 

1 hour ago, TrumpTrain88 said:

I guess that DC might as well mail it in for the week, even the Trojan Faithful are betting on the Lumberjacks this week. 

On paper the Lumberjacks should win but it has nothing to do with our DC... But I do have faith too ex. the Crockett when a few of us thought that Coldspring would place 3rd in district obviously not the case not but I'm also a realist...  Diboll should win but the game is yet to be played so we will see

16 hours ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

On paper the Lumberjacks should win but it has nothing to do with our DC... But I do have faith too ex. the Crockett when a few of us thought that Coldspring would place 3rd in district obviously not the case not but I'm also a realist...  Diboll should win but the game is yet to be played so we will see

Ahhh thank your enlightening me on your commitment to the Trojans.