Deweyville vs Hardin Battle of the unbeatens.......................

Guest football09

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly we are no longer talking about schedules! DV and Hardin are both 4-0 regardless of who they have played. This is exactly what was talked about in another thread about stats. So lets wait a couple days and find out who is the better team. I am looking for a good hard hitting fast paced football game. For all of yall who dont have games friday, yall should come watch this game in Hardin.

SteelerCzy, I am not sure that oldplayer is from Hardin, but if he is, he does not represent us from Hardin....I agree with you 100%...I think for the most part, Hardin is excited about having a great year so far....we are opptimistic but we are not disrespectful of other teams...

Thanks Dove, I have had a great experience everytime I've went to Hardin for any sport be it Volleyball, Basketball or Football, the fans are very supportive of their team, and this year should be no different, they should be proud of this year's football team, they are very good and will be a very tough team to beat.  Good luck Friday.

I knew this thread was going to grow big!  I can't wait to see the score Friday night!  I am still pulling for the Hornets.  I coached there in the 80's and we played DV a couple of times, always a close, physical, game.  Sounds to me like the Hardin QB will light up the skies on Friday.  By the way, that Marsh kid's dad was a HOSS back in the day!  Wish I could make it to the game!

GO HORNETS!!

The Marsh kid's dad was a big strong young man back in mid to late 80's.  Not that tall actually, if you call 6-1 or 6-2 not that tall but had a body a greek god would be envious of.  He could dunk a basketball with no problem and flat run over people, ran over a few hurdles for me too.  I have heard his kid is pretty talented too.  I am still pulling for those Hornets! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder