Deweyville vs Hardin Battle of the unbeatens.......................

Guest football09

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oldplayer

Deweyville has played horrible and I mean horrible 1a teams this years......of course there defensive will be good.........I am telling yall right now......Hardin going to put almost 40 on deweyville........Hardin can run and pass........I guess yall aren't realizing how Hardin dominated Groveton and West Hardin....there going to be tough to stop because deweyville has to stop the run game and pass game.....Hardin 38 and deweyville 17

Key to this one will be ball control for the Pirates,if they do that and keep Hardins speed off the field it will be close.If not it will be a repeat of last years EC vs Dville game and Hardin will win that type game.Pre district schedule should give Hardin the edge plus playing at home.

Hardin-35

Deweyville-20

I think these two teams will match up really close. And ball control will win the game. I think Deweyvilles defence is good, even though they have not played a real tough opponent. Vinton had a real good QB with lots of speed and good moves and they contained him pretty well. Only problem is most of these players go both ways, so they have to keep their D off the field and make long sustained drives. I have to go with Deweyville down to the wire in this one. Deweyville 20 Hardin 19

That's funny right thurr!!

I'm taking Hardin in this one, only because Evadale played Deweyville to alot closer game than they did Kountze. I don't know much about the Pirates except for the fact that they always come to rumble. Hardin will earn every thing they get, but they'll pull this one out by 10.

What I wear so noone can see my facial expressions after games =  8)

i think deweyvilles defense will be able to hold the hornets. they pass it to two guys and thats about it. their running game is good but dvilles linebackers are also good. but i do think it will be a close game and who ever wants it more will come out on top. deweyville by 6

Believe me they pass it to more than 2 guys and Stelly is one tough cat, hard to bring down.If you can stop the passing game Dville has a chance!!!!!

If you can stop the passing game Dville has a chance!!!!!

i think we have good chance. i have watched film on these guys and do think its gonna be a tough game but watchin film i noticed none of the conerbacks got physical with hardins wrs. and i think dville has a strong secoundary. we already got like 8 or 9 pics

Trust me, they can pass to more than 2 guys.  I agree secondary needs to be good for anyone to stop them.  BTW, I think that secondary pass defense is the hardest thing to coach, esp at the lower levels, due to not to many teams do the pass first thing...  Most teams are groundpounders around here.  It can sometimes be easier to defend the run than the pass.  It is a choice of the lesser of two evils with Hardin though.  In the past 4 games, they have balanced their offense well.  I believe that Hardin had 505 yds of offense against HI and it was like 250 yds passing and 255 rushing.  I pick Hardin by 2 scores.  It will be different from last year....

Guest oldplayer

lol keep thinking that becasue I am sure ole LARRY HAYNES hope yall think that.....do you realize who yall are going up against???LARRY HAYNES is a offensive genious......yall have alot work this week to prepare for that guy......When we played them this year......Groveton they could have put up 50 against us.....they throw it more than to 2 guys BELIEVE me........

lol keep thinking that becasue I am sure ole LARRY HAYNES hope yall think that.....do you realize who yall are going up against???LARRY HAYNES is a offensive genious......yall have alot work this week to prepare for that guy......When we played them this year......Groveton they could have put up 50 against us.....they throw it more than to 2 guys BELIEVE me........

I'm sure Coach Bickham and the Pirates are shaking in there boots about facing Coach Haynes, the Pirates will show up and play physical football for 4 qtrs, and we'll see who wants it more.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83