WO-S LETS DROP BAY CITY

skipper

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense, I dont' think we'll be hearing this whining if WO-S won this game.

ummmm... we also lost the first time we played them in this 4 game series, then played them 3 more times. In fact, we lost to them the first time we ever played them in 1991 and have played them 10 times total. Kind of blows your hypothesis out of the water.

You just be glad Central don't have the stones to put us back on the schedule... ;)

Trust me, we dont' mind playing WO-S.  If you look as some of my past post, you will see that I actually dont' mind playing yall.  With that coaching staff, always bring the best out of whatever them they play.  heck, we wouldn't mind playing Bay City.

Just making a point. You insinuating that we aren't playing Bay City again because we lost is as ludicrous as me saying that Central would be afraid to play a 3A team. Besides, you act as if the people who post on this board have some sort of control over making our schedule. ::)

No offense, I dont' think we'll be hearing this whining if WO-S won this game.

You are the one that keeps trying to make something out of nothing. I don't hear any whining. Do you think decisions such as this come within a week of losing a game. This has been planned for some time now. Unless you know it's always better to let people think you don't than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

No offense, but the last two times we played central it was blowout victories.  In 2005 we won 28 - 12, and in 2004 it was 48 - 0 and the clock ran the entire second half.  I don't think we are backing down from bay city since this is the first time they have beaten us in four years.  I talked to one of the coaches the other day and he said that we were gonna play ozen, lcm, and ned or png for next years preseason.  It does not make since to travel two hours to play a 4a school, when you can go 20 minutes and get a similar matchup.  You need to worry about beating dayton!  It has not been a problem for us, and I can't exactly say the same for those jaguars. 

You are the one that keeps trying to make something out of nothing. I don't hear any whining. Do you think decisions such as this come within a week of losing a game. This has been planned for some time now. Unless you know it's always better to let people think you don't than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Good post! +1 karma for you!! ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86