WO-S LETS DROP BAY CITY

skipper

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do yall want to drop Bay City?  When yall beat them last year, there was no talk about dropping them.  You should want great challenges before district.

It has nothing to do with losing to them.  That was in the plan prior to playing Bay City this year.  It has more to do with playing teams closer to the area.

Your meeting them halfway.  Your not driving to Bay City.  I would understand that.  Yall playing right there in Houston.  Maybe right at 2 hours at the most.  That might be yall's longest trip in the last two years, excluding the playoffs.

Yea but now they'll be playing local 4A teams such as LC-M, PN-G, maybe Ned and Kelly.

Why do yall want to drop Bay City?  When yall beat them last year, there was no talk about dropping them.  You should want great challenges before district.

Most talk of schedule changes comes every other year when UIL realigns the districts.

That is this year. Last year it wouldn't have come up - win or no win.

I must say, I really like playing the likes of Dayton and Bay City. They are tough tests and better prepare us than I think playing Kelly will. I must also say too that the long drives in preseason are getting old. It will be fun rejuvenating the smack talk with all the Ned fans too...  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder