WO-S LETS DROP BAY CITY

skipper

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kelly is pretty dang salty.

Kelly isn't and haven't been at the level of Wo-s. I would like to see Wo-s put Lamarque back on their schedule...I loved that rivalry. We don't have as good a fan turn out as we use to and I'm sorry, but Kelly isn't going to bring that back. We need teams that is going to push us to the limit in non-district, so while Kelly might be pretty good, let's keep it real...they couldn't give Wo-s enough of a challenge. If we play Lamarque or someone like that, it should be played on a Saturday during the day.

No offense, but the last two times we played central it was blowout victories.  In 2005 we won 28 - 12, and in 2004 it was 48 - 0 and the clock ran the entire second half.  I don't think we are backing down from bay city since this is the first time they have beaten us in four years.  I talked to one of the coaches the other day and he said that we were gonna play ozen, lcm, and ned or png for next years preseason.  It does not make since to travel two hours to play a 4a school, when you can go 20 minutes and get a similar matchup.  You need to worry about beating dayton!  It has not been a problem for us, and I can't exactly say the same for those jaguars. 

I never was downing the Mustangs.  I have respect for them.  BTW, when yall beat us, which was 38-0, not 48-0, we was down.  Everyone shut us out in the first 3 games.  Heck Nederland blew us off earth with the 55-8 score.  And trust me, we know about Dayton and they know about us.  There is a mutual respect, just ask the fans and players.  So tell me the real reason your 'venting' right now.

I never was downing the Mustangs.  I have respect for them.  BTW, when yall beat us, which was 38-0, not 48-0, we was down.  Everyone shut us out in the first 3 games.  Heck Nederland blew us off earth with the 55-8 score.  And trust me, we know about Dayton and they know about us.  There is a mutual respect, just ask the fans and players.  So tell me the real reason your 'venting' right now.

Check the scores from 04' bltsoulja.  WOS 48 central 0. 

Trust me, we dont' mind playing WO-S.  If you look as some of my past post, you will see that I actually dont' mind playing yall.  With that coaching staff, always bring the best out of whatever them they play.  heck, we wouldn't mind playing Bay City.

straight up, we match up against 2 5a's right out tha box. What's up !!!!

Kelly isn't and haven't been at the level of Wo-s. I would like to see Wo-s put Lamarque back on their schedule...I loved that rivalry. We don't have as good a fan turn out as we use to and I'm sorry, but Kelly isn't going to bring that back. We need teams that is going to push us to the limit in non-district, so while Kelly might be pretty good, let's keep it real...they couldn't give Wo-s enough of a challenge. If we play Lamarque or someone like that, it should be played on a Saturday during the day.

Give Kelly a little respect....dang good squad this year.  I'da liked our chances against WOS this year...but, we are losing a lot of talent after this year.  I've been wishing Ad's from around here would schedule Kelly again....but, Sulphur, La this year and WO-s next...coach long's been sniffing crazy glue.i was wishing (no offense) more in the lines of O field, HJ, HF, Silsbee

Not that it realy matters, but the score was 44-0.  We was both wrong.  Look in the history section.  And just like I said before, everybody was whipping us like red-headed step children.

Yes, it was 44, not 48. It also could easily have been in the high 60s had we not elected to play with a running clock for the entire second half. Surely you don't think a loss to Bay City would make us take them off of the schedule, do you? We've always made brutal pre-district schedules, so why pull a team that actually manages to beat us? I love the Bay City games, but didn't go this year because my kid was sick and, frankly, I wasn't up to the travel. It's a fun game most of the time, but not always worth four hours (round trip) in the car.

Yea, judging by your member name, you was on the field when yall drove all the way to Houston to get Whiped!Now take that blimished 2-1 record and that all so convincing win over LC-M and go to bed, Chump!

So... not only are you going to continue to insult us, but also LCM, who you are about to play???? ???

Also, 15-12 is not a "whipping", but 44-0 is. ;)

Just thought I would clarify that.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder