Cleveland vs Lumberton

Guest dailynews

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha Ha Ha come one now. . .any time you have to reach out in desperation for a girls track and golf coach from Splendora to get a full coaching staff I would say you're stretching it a little. I'm glad you all got fired up over that comment, but let's get real. . .3 AD's in 3 Years. I am not against Tullos and I hope he has a great year, but I just don't see it happening.

WHOOOOAAA Nelly! Who are you MR UK CATS? Hit your BRAKES BRA'! Speaking of non football, does Kentucky even play with any type of ball that doesnt GO THUMP THUMP! Kentucky and football are about as synonymous as hot dogs, apple pie, and Al Qaida. The next time we need your opinion on football, we'll give it to ya!

As for you . . . I don't know if you have checked the polls recently, or maybe you just don't know S*** about football or polls or anything else, but Kentucky is 3-0 and ranked 21st in the NCAA. Apparently they play more than basketball. (Open mouth - Insert foot)

Guest band of brothers

Yep, i'ts been a while for kentucky in the football department, but they actually have a good team this year, good luck... anyway, my prediction, Lumberton 56 cleveland 6.

Ha Ha Ha come one now. . .any time you have to reach out in desperation for a girls track and golf coach from Splendora to get a full coaching staff I would say you're stretching it a little. I'm glad you all got fired up over that comment, but let's get real. . .3 AD's in 3 Years. I am not against Tullos and I hope he has a great year, but I just don't see it happening.

Dude! You really have your facts mixed up and you are just making an a** of yourself on here cause you have no clue what you are talking about.  The coaches that came from Splendora and went to Cleveland coached BOYS track and BOYS basketball, but have been at Splendora through the good and the bad years in the recent past and whom of which are great RB and OL coaches. Shut your mouth because their is nothing but crap and lies that come out of it.  (Open mouth insert DD)

You guys need to chill out. You don't have to defend the coaches and their careers I believe their record will tell the true story. That is , however unfortunate it may be, the way a coaches work is judged. And for all of your cleveland supporters, if you are so certain of the tribe and their ability then put your money where ya mouth is. I agree in supporting coaches, but I just think the staff is gonna have a rough time this year. Most everybody had predicted Lumberton to win, but then you sing the praises of the Indians. So decide what your opinion is a stick with it. And by the way this is a discussion board, all about trashin the rivals in good fun. (aka TAKE IT LIGHTLY) Hope everybody's games go well this week.

I've read your posts about Lumberton and lot of them are ridiculous.  Lumberton has had alot of good athletes, but has not had a great history of football.  However, the facts are that Lumberton will compete this year in district.  They might not make the playoffs, but will compete.  And nobody will use Lumberton as a door mat.  I beleive that the teams in there district are going to have alot more respect for Lumberton after they play them.

Did Cleveland fire their basketball coach. Cause if the golf coach from Splendora is now coaching in Cleveland, then Cleveland must have given him the head bb job, I dont think Vela (sp) would come without being the head basketball coach.

Thats away to make a post and not have your facts straight. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• Fly-out to RF ends the inning.  3 outs for a trip to the regional finals/state quarterfinals.     Chester up 11-8.  Brookeland coming to the plate with 2-3-4.
    • Nicholls as you all likely know must lose to McNeese tomorrow for Lamar to be the out right conference champion. That is what most of us want to see.   With that said here's an odd scenario that could happen. There are 3 games left in conference play as Northwestern is playing out of conference and 2 of the 4 series are complete.  The aforementioned Nicholls vs McNeese and 2 games in the UIW and HCU series are left to play. If Nicholls wins and UIW spilts with HCU there will be a 4 way tie for 5th. McNeese, Southeastern. Corpus, and UIW would all sit at 10-14.  No idea on the conference tie breaker for tournament seeds. Truly wish the conference had a better website that already stated this as well as the tiebreaker scenario.  It has been one fun season and see you all in Hammond Wednesday. Well, some of you. Go Cards!! Uncle Spidey...you da man!!!  Snakehead, thanks for the updates.  Everyone else, have a great summer and enjoy what's left of the college baseball season. 
    • K for Chester to lead off.  Great diving catch in CF by Coulter for Brookeland for out 2.
    • Getting heated with the coaches for Brookeland and the umps.  I’m not quite sure what is going on.  Brookeland coaches contending the fans are cheering too loud.  
    • Yeah… I was on a jury for a custody modification where the dad was accused of being inappropriate with the child by mom. Law enforcement wasn’t involved. The first thing one of the jurors said when we began deliberating was “I’m sorry… but they (the dad’s counsel) didn’t prove that he didn’t do it.”  Were you even listening to the instructions?
  • Topics