*PNG 43 Silsbee 0 Final/Comments*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats. png from a nederland fan but also it was a very productive team but they are not even close to comparing with any schools in our district.

You make a good point Dave, but remember PNG's Defense averages less than 9 points given up in a single game.  With this being the case the old "Bread & Butter" just needs to work for a few touchdowns a game.  Also remember this point average is against three spread offense's, two of which were very good. 

You make a good point Dave, but remember PNG's Defense averages less than 9 points given up in a single game.  With this being the case the old "Bread & Butter" just needs to work for a few touchdowns a game.  Also remember this point average is against three spread offense's, two of which were very good. 

News flash, Silsbee runs the veer offense, with a little spread mixed in.

Your opinion doesn't matter unless you have more posts ;) Also this was in response to the group that got on here talked alot of smack before the game. Believe me I'm being nice, and by the way I am grown up OOWWUU ;)

well dont start talkin to fast yall have not even beat a 4a team yet :o good job beating a 3a team that is very young but will yall be able to even compete in your own district?

well dont start talkin to fast yall have not even beat a 4a team yet :o good job beating a 3a team that is very young but will yall be able to even compete in your own district?

OOOOk, your a day late and a dollar short on your response. This is all old news. Later, good luck the rest of the year in 3A. By the way, yes we will compete in our district.

we should have beat LM and Crosby  against LM we were in their territory 7 times  in the redzone 6  against crosby we were in there territory i dunno even know and there redzone 4 times  we could just never punch it in for our first points  but now that we got our first points everything is ok  were good to go 

News flash, when I was referring to the two Good Offense's, Silsbee wasn't one of them.  Anyway your Tigers weren't running the veer Friday night, if they were, it had a little turnover mixed in.   ;) 

I never implied that you were refering to Silsbee as one of the " good spread offenses ". Just correcting you on the " three spread offenses " comment.

we should have beat LM and Crosby  against LM we were in their territory 7 times  in the redzone 6  against crosby we were in there territory i dunno even know and there redzone 4 times  we could just never punch it in for our first points  but now that we got our first points everything is ok  were good to go 

alot of people should have beat LM but you know how that goes

I bet the Silsbee scrubs are quiet

If we were quite it was just because the people behind us were getting a little p.o'd at us and the game most likely. and by the way no scrubs talked smack before the game. everyone says their team is gonna win before the game though. see yall in newton!

I heard the SCRUBS at half time were standing for Cherokee and memorized all of the words because they heard it so much. OK, I couldn't help it good luck Silsbee for the rest of the season. I love the SCRUBS, and hope they continue thier tradition of suppoting thier school. Told you I'm nice ;D

well thanks bro

good luck

get off what??  8)  I don't care if they fumbled 1 or 100 times......point is the players and staff from PN-G were better prepared.......you cant argue that.....again turnovers are going to happen and the teams that take advantage win.........and some win BIG..................Good luck next week Silsebee...bring the stick'em...............

agreed

ya'll were way better prepared

good kuck to ya'll

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder