Silsbee 14 Liberty 7/FINAL

WOSgrad

Silsbee just isn't very good. Their OL can't push wet toliet paper this year. Don't be surprised if Liberty wins and i don't think it will be an upset. You have got to get whatever is going at QB solved. Without Taylor, Martin, and Cartwright, alot gets exposed. Kelly needs the ball more and you need to get outside the tackles as thr blocking inside isn't thats strong. 

• WOSgrad changed the title to Silsbee 14 Liberty 7/FINAL
45 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Silsbee just isn't very good. Their OL can't push wet toliet paper this year. Don't be surprised if Liberty wins and i don't think it will be an upset. You have got to get whatever is going at QB solved. Without Taylor, Martin, and Cartwright, alot gets exposed. Kelly needs the ball more and you need to get outside the tackles as thr blocking inside isn't thats strong. 

I think we lost our entire OL from last year. I wouldn't be surprised if we lose to teams not named WOS in district. We just ain't that good.

It's a rebuilding year as far as I'm concerned.

Ima say my opinion and that's it. Ik foster had a few bad plays. But its a team game.even in PG game special teams and the miss assignments on defense really was the determining factor.i truly believe given him time as the season moves on i truly believe he could've gotten better. And the end of the day he still took u to semifinals.now u throw the sophomore in there.who is struggling too. And now with ur offense in disarray.and getting ready to play wo. Unless arline is able to go at RB. And the other rbs contribute some.theyre gonna get blew out at 🏡.asking too much out ur defense. 

7 minutes ago, dj said:

Ima say my opinion and that's it. Ik foster had a few bad plays. But its a team game.even in PG game special teams and the miss assignments on defense really was the determining factor.i truly believe given him time as the season moves on i truly believe he could've gotten better. And the end of the day he still took u to semifinals.now u throw the sophomore in there.who is struggling too. And now with ur offense in disarray.and getting ready to play wo. Unless arline is able to go at RB. And the other rbs contribute some.theyre gonna get blew out at 🏡.asking too much out ur defense. 

So it turns out Foster WASN’T the issue with the offense.  Ok, note taken...

10 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I believe he started tonight and played the whole game.

Was  that him in there ?? Ik its hard for most teams going through this kind of year.but if that was him. Leave in there. Silsbee will get a ball to bounce there way late in the year.and they will look like a different team come playoffs. Its worked the last 2 yrs.there defense isn't bad at all.just continue to work on ur run game and playing sound defense and everything else will start to work itself out.

Silsbee O-line was a make shift O-line tonight. Wrong time of year for players to be getting hurt, but that's football. So many players played on the O-line tonight hard to get consistency in the run game tonight. We got several players we should be getting back in the next weeks that should help out. But, fumbling the ball inside the 20 twice and penalties are killing us. We got to focus better. TigerNation!!!  

6 hours ago, oldschool2 said:

26-21 is getting thumped?

When an offensive juggernaut like HJ puts 26 on a team and the next week Silsbee can only find the end zone twice against the same squad.... something’s up. 
I’m fully aware that los Tigres tend to get it together as the season moves on... but we’re two weeks into district play now. I’m concerned, honestly. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

When an offensive juggernaut like HJ puts 26 on a team and the next week Silsbee can only find the end zone twice against the same squad.... something’s up. 
I’m fully aware that los Tigres tend to get it together as the season moves on... but we’re two weeks into district play now. I’m concerned, honestly. 

BC or HJ could upset Silsbee. Their OL is that bad from what I aeen the last 2 weeks. I mean zero or a negative push. 

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Actually got in the end zone three times just the first time as he was going into the end zone fumbled the ball.