Soros Anarchist Agent Holly Zoller Rented The Suspicious U-Haul Involved In Louisville Riots!

Reagan

12 hours ago, SW1966 said:

WOSDrummer, so what if Soros does not believe in God?  That is not your business and has no affect on you.

@SW1966

I really wish you would learn to use @. 

I appreciate all the replys by my brothers of faith. They have made my point.

But to continue... you are correct that it's not my business what he believes, and will not affect my relationship with my lord and savior. The real savior. Not the one that you ASSume we have all chosen in the last 5 years.

Following a political party, that has been influenced by someone so openly opposed to religion, is where YOU stand today. This is not and can not be accepted by many of us here on this forum.

@Big girl was right....

Please feel free to continue with your exercise in futility. But don't expect any different outcome. If anything, you are only pushing people away from your ultimate goal.

#4moreyears

Just in case this is the football forum...

WOS 2020

31 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

@SW1966

I really wish you would learn to use @. 

I appreciate all the replys by my brothers of faith. They have made my point.

But to continue... you are correct that it's not my business what he believes, and will not affect my relationship with my lord and savior. The real savior. Not the one that you ASSume we have all chosen in the last 5 years.

Following a political party, that has been influenced by someone so openly opposed to religion, is where YOU stand today. This is not and can not be accepted by many of us here on this forum.

@Big girl was right....

Please feel free to continue with your exercise in futility. But don't expect any different outcome. If anything, you are only pushing people away from your ultimate goal.

#4moreyears

Just in case this is the football forum...

WOS 2020

So very well expressed, sir.