Orangefield vs Splendora...Predictions!!!

Bobkat

I think Splendora will finally mesh together this week and fix what has been wrong with their cohesiveness.  Last year they started out the same way 0-2 going into o-f and came out 0-3 but I think this year the Wildcats will come out on top. Good luck Splendora and for all the doubters on this page get SADD!!!!

Splendora has been plastered by two average teams.  I'll go with OF on this one.

Anyone who says that HF or Woodville are average teams needs to get off of this page.  HF is a very fast, young and a well coached team, Woodville's offense is one of the fastest and most athletic around.  Orangefield is no Woodville or no HF but they do look to have good players.  Will be a good game.  Hope to be able to see it Friday night. 

The Wildcats are going into the game as the under dog.  The teams they have lost to are not average.  I thought Woodville was a good football team.  Orangefield and Splendora have very similar athletes, so it is going to come down to who exicutes.  I say Splendora will come together this week and give Orangefield a GOFAK.  Get a WIN WILDCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like both teams haven't played to their full potential yet, so I'm expecting a very good competitive game tonight. Both teams are better than their records indicate and both have played two solid football teams. Splendora is huge up front and runs right at you...hopefully Orangefield can keep their offense off the field and play ball control themselves. I just hope our kids are focused right now. They've had a major shakeup in their daily routines the last two days with no school and no power in the Orangefield area. Hopefully they can shake that off and get their first win tonight. Go Cats!!!

Orangefield 20

Splendora  14

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder