Is The Other Side Actually Going To Let biden Debate President Trump?

Reagan

2 hours ago, SW1966 said:

Reagan:  No, I do not support those things.  I am able to criticize both Democrats and Republicans.  What I see here are people who think Trump can do no wrong.  That is trouble for democracy.  I say again my concern is with Trump.  He is not a Republican or a Democrat and not a liberal or conservative.  He is a shell of a person, a con man, an autocrat, a threat to a democratic nation.  That apparently decent, rational citizens can support him is scary.  Too many people refuse to see him for what he is because they are ideologues blinded by their principles which Trump neither understands nor cares about.  He is the embodiment of narcissism and evidenced many psychopathic features.

As many or more felt the same way about Obama.  I don't recall you expressing any concern at that time.

1 hour ago, SW1966 said:

Stevenash:  I did not comment on Obama because I just registered here a couple of days ago.  Citizens in a democracy have a responsibility to criticize their elected officials.  But again, my concern is with TRUMP and not politics in general.  This shallow of a human being is an abomination, whether he ran as a Republican or Democrat.  He is transactional and says only what benefits him.  He has no principles or beliefs, except for himself.  Too many people have ordained him their new savior and lost sight of their ability to reason and decide without being told by talking heads on tv and radio.

You just defined 99% of every politician in office from the state level and up. You just have a hard one for Trump. 

6 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

Boys, you just cannot let go.  Trump is unfit to serve as president and disgraced the office.  He threatens the democratic idea.  I am finished with this because I am trying to state points to people unable to see they have sold their souls to the Devil and even abandoned their own political beliefs in service of an authoritarian personality.  Goodbye and the best.

Enjoy your time away.   Maybe you can hook up with DonkeyKong/enlightenedchosenone-  For he is another who, like you, has his eyes wide open and is totally objective.  If I understood you correctly, you once were blind ( like the rest of us) but now you see.

50 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

Boys, you just cannot let go.  Trump is unfit to serve as president and disgraced the office.  He threatens the democratic idea.  I am finished with this because I am trying to state points to people unable to see they have sold their souls to the Devil and even abandoned their own political beliefs in service of an authoritarian personality.  Goodbye and the best.

You are a silly man. Silly Willy 1966. That’s your new forum name from now on. 

11 hours ago, SW1966 said:

I hear what you're saying... that's a mighty big brush you're painting people with.  I personally don't care for Trump as the President.  I am definitely not one of those "he can do no wrong" kind of conservatives.  However, in my opinion he was a better choice than the alternative, and unfortunately I still feel that way in 2020.  

But to pretend that he is unfit to serve, tarnished the office, etc... is just hyperbole.  I guess you've forgotten the cigar/dildo with an intern in the Oval Office a few administrations back.  In case you forgot, that fine, fine upstanding ex-president spoke at the Democratic convention a couple of weeks ago.  The Democrats can't claim the moral high ground, by misguided friend.  

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

I hear what you're saying... that's a mighty big brush you're painting people with.  I personally don't care for Trump as the President.  I am definitely not one of those "he can do no wrong" kind of conservatives.  However, in my opinion he was a better choice than the alternative, and unfortunately I still feel that way in 2020.  

But to pretend that he is unfit to serve, tarnished the office, etc... is just hyperbole.  I guess you've forgotten the cigar/dildo with an intern in the Oval Office a few administrations back.  In case you forgot, that fine, fine upstanding ex-president spoke at the Democratic convention a couple of weeks ago.  The Democrats can't claim the moral high ground, by misguided friend.  

I wish I had written this. Spot on. 

1 minute ago, Reagan said:

Why is it that the news media never asked biden about any of his policies?  All they ask him is about about Trump.

Because he has no policies or ideas of his own. Just picks up other policies of potential nominees, that were not getting any support during the primaries from their own voters. Like you said, it's tell us how you criticize the president.