Lumberton vs BC Predictions??

TheWilson

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone's expectations of us aren't very high,but they aren't the ones getting suited up and playing the games....Y'all should knwo BC's going to score.. they had 400 yards thier first game, it's jsut thier defense they need to get down..anythign can happen on any given night, Lumberton's not that great I'll say BC 24 Lumberton 20..

Guest maverick24

This should not be close Lumberton's defense is twice as fast and hits twice as hard as last years. The Offense is faster and much deeper, when Hussey and Grillo needs a break  you have Beard and Hanna. Any one of these young men can score from anywhere. Then Dejohn has Granato who seems to catch anything you get close to him. Not saying that the Raiders are ready to dethron Dayton yet but BC's Young team will not know what hit them on Homecoming night. Raiders scored 41 with  many of the starters out for the whole second half. I will say that this one is one way.      38-7 Lumberton

By the way people say New Caney may be the worst team in 4a Trust me no one is that Bad. Lumbertons D just shut down the spread Offense Raiders are not Playoff ready yet but are Much better than past years.

Raiders 49-7! 

Raider D will continue to play well and will give up less than 200 total yards. 

WAY too much offense for BC to handle.  With one of the most accurate QB's around and a plethora of receivers the passing game should be unstoppable.  In addition, our running game is awesome with several backs contributing to the workload.  I wouldn't be surprised if Hussey and Beard each have 100+ yard night.

Look for another big game rushing as we get a big lead and Credeur goes to the ground game. 

Raiders 49-7! 

Raider D will continue to play well and will give up less than 200 total yards. 

WAY too much offense for BC to handle.  With one of the most accurate QB's around and a plethora of receivers the passing game should be unstoppable.  In addition, our running game is awesome with several backs contributing to the workload.  I wouldn't be surprised if Hussey and Beard each have 100+ yard night.

Look for another big game rushing as we get a big lead and Credeur goes to the ground game. 

Easy, y'all aren't the Mustangs bro...Bridge CIty's gonna put some pints up just get used to it at least two touchdowns for BC..

Lumberton did beat BC last year but it was because of a good play by a Lumberton defender. He stripped the ball from a BC receiver when BC was marching in for the winning score. It was a good game by both teams. This year Lumberton has a lot of returning tallented players. They are a much better team than they were last year. I do believe they will be victorious this Friday night. I also believe BC will score on Lumberton. BC still has a lot of tweaking to do on it's offence still but there is some bright spots in it also. The quarter back has some speed and BC does have some plays to utilize his speed. BC is small and Lumberton has a decent defensive line so it may be hard to keep the quarterback protected. On defense BC has made some changes in it's lineup since the last game. The defensive secondary needs to get a lot better to be able to stop Lumberton's passing game. They are decent against the run but Lumberton passes the ball a lot. At least they did last year. I say the score could be 35-14. Lumberton. BC will get better as the season progresses.

Guest raiderlane

that is exactly right. you have to play smashmouth football whether it is Bridge City or anyone else in this district, and I think credeur has drilled that into the players minds, not to take anyone lightly and not get too cocky just because they blew someone out the friday before. that is one huge difference these guys learn when they get to varsity level of play, that there is not only a physical aspect of this game, but  mental as well.

Lumberton fans are quite cocky about this game.  I think Lumberton will win the game, but I don't think it will be a blowout.  It will be a shootout.  BC will move the ball and so will Lumberton. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder