Kirby protected by Dynamo...

Well all year long I bashed Kirby and JCB defended him.  I was completely wrong.  The young man is amazing and has a great ego to go with his success.  I can say that one on one and seeing him work with the ball ,what he does is nothing short of brilliant... today Matt told me he was put in protective player status... meaning the dynamos  can pick him up without going thru the draft.  Only four players were put under protective player status... with that said  I am now enjoying my huge piece of humble pie....He is a great person and player...  along with the whole kelly team who I bashed at one time or another.  These guys are a "team."  United and friends on all fronts. 

Well all year long I bashed Kirby and JCB defended him.  I was completely wrong.  The young man is amazing and has a great ego to go with his success.  I can say that one on one and seeing him work with the ball ,what he does is nothing short of brilliant... today Matt told me he was put in protective player status... meaning the dynamos  can pick him up without going thru the draft.  Only four players were put under protective player status... with that said  I am now enjoying my huge piece of humble pie....He is a great person and player...  along with the whole kelly team who I bashed at one time or another.  These guys are a "team."  United and friends on all fronts. 

Things always look different from the inside. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124